Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazon SJWism

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.amazon.com/3dRose-Male-Tears-Black-White/dp/B013OBR9WS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1510783589&sr=8-1&keywords=male+tears&dpID=41IoZSA0%252BdL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

notice, if you look up "female tears", there is no listing that is actually with Amazon and prime benefits.

this isnt just amazon. this is the world.

bonus challenge: for every 5 star review, hit yourself in the head with a crowbar.

bonus track
56P9SOc.png

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Attachments

• 343121.jpg
    343121.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 73
opsec said:
Brutal blackpill. Ugly men are the most disadvantaged group in modern western society. We're just drones that support Chad's femoid fucking habit. Thankfully I don't work and support normie degenerate behavior through taxes.

Male tears? Are you fucking kidding me? Suicide Fuel thread ngl.. fuarrk, I wanna kms and kill that bitch that made this shit

Amazon wouldn't stock a "female tears" mug. It would be considered hate speech.

Did you see when they removed all of the negative reviews of Hillary Clinton's book en masse?

One of my coworkers at my second job has one of these mugs.

existentialhack said:
Amazon wouldn't stock a "female tears" mug. It would be considered hate speech.

Did you see when they removed all of the negative reviews of Hillary Clinton's book en masse?

The average male could not be fucked to go on Amazon to complain about something like this. meanwhile a "female tears" mug would be ripped to shreds by hordes of numale beta cucks and fat, disgruntled feminists.

sometimes i tell myself, if i am kissless virgin and hugless talkless danceless eyecontactless handholdess, could i a considere myself same as ugly as this guy since we have the same life ?

By male tears she means cucktears.