Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Amazing] [Wow] [High IQ] Found the BEST COMMENT EVER on reddit.... it's the most insightful comment ever on incels

Yep, it means we're basically not even human to females. Hence the point of the dogpill.

IT admits that dogs literally mog us.

Ti sekam ym niarb og otni evirdrevo

resiae efil ym ekam ot moc.sdrawkcablleps pu dellup I os yllaunam ti gniod fo derit tog I

brutal, do you plan on doing anything special on your 30th birthday?

Nah. I'm not going to rope or anything if that's what you're asking. I'll hopefully be employed by then and be able to buy myself some copes. It's funny because I never thought I'd actually become a Wizard. I read that Wizard meme 10 years ago and thought, "I'd never get there." JFL

IT admits that dogs literally mog us.

yet it's our personality.

Imagine blaming ugly, sexless losers for degenerate foids fucking dogs.

It's really hard to accept when you're 24 years old but once you pass that 26 year old mark and then you're 27 and then 28... You just become numb. I made this account when I was numb to it and almost took pride in it.

Imagine blaming ugly, sexless losers for degenerate foids fucking dogs.

IT MAKES US LOOK BAD THAT WOMEN ARE FUCKING DOGS!!! FINALLY SOMEONE GETS THE STUPIDITY OF THIS POST.

hard to swallow ngl.

you are not even old you liar

Lol they are braindead