Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Amazing, technically perfect dancer doesn't even get through auditions 'cause Asian

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
Look at all the girls just shaking their head "HEEELLL NO" instantly like lmao.

Let this be a warning, if you're an Asian male don't be retarded like this dude and stick to fucking Accounting or Computer Programming.

Last edited:
What a complete and utter faggot

looks of hatred on the foids faces

Oh gee. That's really tough. This is actually ragefuel the foids faces make me very upset.

Straight(?) White Male: "The public have got it wrong. It's Brexit: Part 2"

Whammin: "WE have the power."

Hmmm. So the dude was more woke than the chick?

Everyone who voted no was a noodle whore.

If he was white he would have had an extra 5% and would have passed the grade easily.

If he was white he would have had an extra 5% and would have passed the grade easily.

True. There was a Chad on there who literally just came on and started thrusting his hips and he passed ez-pz

Look at all the girls just shaking their head "HEEELLL NO" instantly like lmao.

Let this be a warning, if you're an Asian male don't be retarded like this dude and stick to fucking Accounting or Computer Programming.

I honestly don't think he was that great. He was just mediocre. But, I agree. Had he been Chad (or even just white) he would have gotten extra credit.

tbh idgaf, but yea I agree, if it was a white guy doing this they would be a-ok

If he had a Chadface, he would have been hailed as the best dancer ever and the role model for modern men.

Surprise surprise, looks are everything in life.

it is never ever began for ethniccels

This shit pisses me off. And I'm not even Asian.

No amount of talent or skills will make up for being ethnic.