Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amazing how my old school and former workplace bullies are all woke and "pro-victim"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I have found social media pages of former classmates and coworkers who were complete fucking assholes, and they have faggot flags, Ukraine flags, BLM, Free Palestine, with the often repeated slogan "nobody likes a bully", not realizing how they were.

This had me thinking a bit, but I realize that bullies don't realize they're bullying -- they just see themselves as putting the "keeping their eyes on the weirdo or putting him in his place"

Many bullies probably think that they are doing a 'God's work' while being abusive assholes.
In reality it's just a power game.

They care about chadlite or becky being bullied.
If you're a sub5 they don't see a problem with it, as you said they don't even think about it even if they're the ones doing it.
This is why they'll call you the aggressor for defending yourself. You ARE the aggressor, you're the one revolting against the natural order.

I find the whole putting BLM in your bio thing so funny because the same people who put BLM in their bio will also treat my black ass like garbage irl lmaoo

No they knew what they were and what they were doing and with their current behavior it’s not that they’ve changed and genuinely become soys on a heart/conscience level it’s rather that as highly socially integrated and accepted NT’s they want to maintain their social standing and they see that the proverbial winds are blowing in the soy direction so they have willfully latched onto that.

Were it the other way around and say a Neo fascist right wing movement had all the social control and power and influence they’d attach themselves to that just as readily as they are soulless once again and only looking to reap the benefits of complying with whatever the PTB of the day require of them to receive their proverbial pat on the head and or 40 acres and a mule etc, etc.

Politics, ugh.
No they knew what they were and what they were doing and with their current behavior it’s not that they’ve changed and genuinely become soys on a heart/conscience level it’s rather that as highly socially integrated and accepted NT’s they want to maintain their social standing and they see that the proverbial winds are blowing in the soy direction so they have willfully latched onto that.

Were it the other way around and say a Neo fascist right wing movement had all the social control and power and influence they’d attach themselves to that just as readily as they are soulless once again and only looking to reap the benefits of complying with whatever the PTB of the day require of them to receive their proverbial pat on the head and or 40 acres and a mule etc, etc.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I have found social media pages of former classmates and coworkers who were complete fucking assholes, and they have faggot flags, Ukraine flags, BLM, Free Palestine, with the often repeated slogan "nobody likes a bully", not realizing how they were.

This had me thinking a bit, but I realize that bullies don't realize they're bullying -- they just see themselves as putting the "keeping their eyes on the weirdo or putting him in his place"
A bunch of brainwashed sheeples. If I had one wish, it would be something like that: to wake up the next day and all of them brainless sheep are gone. They've totally disappeared. A wonderful bright day in peace and silence is awaiting me with some based people around me, and we build up a new society.

If you're a sub5 they don't see a problem with it, as you said they don't even think about it even if they're the ones doing it.
This is why they'll call you the aggressor for defending yourself. You ARE the aggressor, you're the one revolting against the natural order.
Its more like they think they have the rights to bully you

Complete vermin worthy of Genocide, enact the Crocodile act Numbah 201,they hungry, they sweaty, they need human meat:

Computer Working GIF

Total jite death

Last edited:
Many bullies probably think that they are doing a 'God's work' while being abusive assholes.
In reality it's just a power game.
They are Satan's favorite cocksuckers, like gypsy subhumans.
i aspiER for their Deaths, let there BE no filth;!
Happy Dance GIF

Last edited: