Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Amagami SS Season 1 review

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Amagami SS is an anime with 6(actually 7 girls) with each girl besides last one getting a 4 episode romance arc. based on a visual novel. also has a second season which I will soon watch.

overall anime was a 7/10 cause has good moments but also many boring tedious arcs and parts.

I recommend it to people who like romance and slice of life. this anime is a nice break from drama/violence action whatever anime.

anyway for people who already watched this, I wAnna see your Rankings for the routes.

mine is:
  1. Risa Kamizaki, last girl cause yandere ish and cute
  2. Tsukasa Ayatjusi, class president girl cause same voice actor as Rin Tohsaka from fate and good personality and ability to act in public.
  3. Nanasaki, swimming girl, was playful in a good way and hard worker.
  4. Morishima, older than MC, has blue eyes, is weird character, acts eccentric. too weird for my tastes but not boring at least
  5. Sae Nakata, rich cute dress making girl, MCs sister friend. boring as fuck character tho
  6. Rihoko, Mc child hood friend, eats too much and air head and works in tea club, has shit arc ending and boring character
  7. Kaoru, Mc middle school friend, horrible hair:feelspuke: seaweed color and looks and disgusting personality. acts like a frat bro/man.
@EternalStorm

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply

I never watched this anime because the story doesn't go anywhere. There is no beginning or end.

I'm sorry you got no reply

I never watched this anime because the story doesn't go anywhere. There is no beginning or end.
I watched it only cause it has 6 mini arcs and second season with 2 additional episodes for each of the arcs. so really the anime is like 6 mini anime stories

Not my cup of tea but guess I'll try a few episodes.

Gonna probably read the vn first

heres to hoping it’s been translated already

Transcended Trucel