Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMA at the mall

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
Yeah it can be pretty packed. I usually cook my own but when I can afford to I go out for a bowl. That's the nice thing about living in Scarborough, when I go downtown for Ramen I don't risk running into anyone I know :p
damn, also did you go out yesterday heard some of the bus lines were closed because of the attack

I’ve never went to down town by myself yet, might go one day to try some sushi or Korean food

damn, also did you go out yesterday heard some of the bus lines were closed because of the attack

I’ve never went to down town by myself yet, might go one day to try some sushi or Korean food
NO but i went today and the fucking store is LITERALLY at the intersection of the attack. so it was closed by police tape. I'm actually so mad. Wasted bus fare for nothing.

Couldn't those normies get killed somewhere else? They had to die right there?

NO but i went today and the fucking store is LITERALLY at the intersection of the attack. so it was closed by police tape. I'm actually so mad. Wasted bus fare for nothing.

Couldn't those normies get killed somewhere else? They had to die right there?
lol my thoughts exactly.

but damn who would’ve thought Toronto out of all places