Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMA at the mall

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
I cannot study medicine because the requirements in Germany are the highest in the world for medicine.(That is what I assume) You have to get an average grade of 1.0-1.1 which equals a nigh perfect grade in every single subject. Even for useless shit that does not matter for medicine like Art or Spanish will influence that grade. We do not get a bachelors degree and go straight into medicine after HS in Germany which is utterly retarded.

I am thinking of going a different route to study something that is related to Biology and then go into medical research.
I was gonna go that route aswell but it was too competitive for me. Around 90 percent of medical school applicants fail in the UK

I was gonna go that route aswell but it was too competitive for me. Around 90 percent of medical school applicants fail in the UK
That is completely ridiculous. And then they complain that we do not have enough physicians in this country.

What do you currently study in university?

That is completely ridiculous. And then they complain that we do not have enough physicians in this country.

What do you currently study in university?
Pharmacy

Will you drop out?
There's a moderate to high chance, I don't want to be a NEET or lowwagecel tho so I will have to look for something else to study which peaks my interest

There's a moderate to high chance, I don't want to be a NEET or lowwagecel tho so I will have to look for something else to study which peaks my interest
What do you have in mind?

The mall is a scary place, i dont go there often anymore.

What do you have in mind?
maybe a engineering field but I would have to retake some Alevel maths modules to get into a good uni

Rec compsci/econ/stats

Lol. The work load in engineering is intense. Also physics with all of the lab work.

Maths has a lighter load, study that.

Are you on the side of the vapists or the jokists?

may pre surgery ai uehara bless you
Thanks lol.

Btw it's sad how this video is the peak of uncensored JAV in terms of quality and star power, and it's from like 2012 i think. Since then uncensored jav has only gone worse. Aldo tbh, 2014-5 were also realy good.

Thanks lol.

Btw it's sad how this video is the peak of uncensored JAV in terms of quality and star power, and it's from like 2012 i think. Since then uncensored jav has only gone worse. Aldo tbh, 2014-5 were also realy good.
I think I started around 2011 or something with crappy vids that I found on /jp/ my favourite to this day I think is mei haruka, her shits hard to find and had most of her stuff torrented on my pc but lost it

https://gfycat.com/HeftyDaringBillygoat

my uni's cs program is mostly online and im about to graduate
needless to say i bs'ed the whole thing
I’ve taken 3 and put off 2 because I’ve been avoiding everything that’s not python and java

I’ve taken 3 and put off 2 because I’ve been avoiding everything that’s not python and java
my cs prgm is retarded since they make us use C for Operating Systems without teaching us C

What is this suspicious link?
12162336_1.jpg

this uncensored

Ah I didn't zoom in on the pic you posted.
i posted it mainly because of @Raiden , but i decided to tag you as it is the best uncensored video ever created and you might want to have that

i posted it mainly because of @Raiden , but i decided to tag you as it is the best uncensored video ever created and you might want to have that
Alright, I'll bookmark it for later.

Weather was so nice the last two days. I just need to track down one more signature and my military paperwork is done.

Do you eat ramen?

If you do. I recommend Konjiki Ramen. They opened up recently w/ Toronto as their 1st international location outside Japan. IIRC it's just at Yonge Shepard Station, maybe a 5 minute walk north on Yonge. Super good ramen.

944DC78E AB12 4824 A2EC 2334656B4744

Weather was so nice the last two days. I just need to track down one more signature and my military paperwork is done.

Do you eat ramen?

If you do. I recommend Konjiki Ramen. They opened up recently w/ Toronto as their 1st international location outside Japan. IIRC it's just at Yonge Shepard Station, maybe a 5 minute walk north on Yonge. Super good ramen.

View attachment 9434
Never had ramen but want to try it and it looks delicious. Don’t want to go in pubic though in fear of seeing past class mates because I know they are all over that shit along with a bunch of normies

Is that bianca person real wtf

Don’t want to go in pubic though in fear of seeing past class mates because I know they are all over that shit along with a bunch of normies
Yeah it can be pretty packed. I usually cook my own but when I can afford to I go out for a bowl. That's the nice thing about living in Scarborough, when I go downtown for Ramen I don't risk running into anyone I know :p