Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMA at the mall

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
Waiting for an appointment for my phone, might buy some lunch

what are you going to buy

Do you think you will pass your classes?

I had to get a new head phone adapter for my iphone

I dropped all classes except for (so technically I’m a student) electricity and magnetism and I have my exam tommorow and I went to 6 classes since the start and most likely going to skip it
So it is over?

Tia or Miku Ohashi?

I bet your summer will be quite stressful
definitely, I can’t do good in hot weather as well and have to at least get higher than A- in all subjects or I don’t get my internship

definitely, I can’t do good in hot weather as well and have to at least get higher than A- in all subjects or I don’t get my internship
Do you think you have a realistic chance to make it?

Do you think you have a realistic chance to make it?
yeah I’ve done it for the past 2 years to get a 3.8, but I just feel way to unmotivated and this was the first time in my life that I haven’t had any sort of schooling for an extended amount of time so I’ll see how it goes

yeah I’ve done it for the past 2 years to get a 3.8, but I just feel way to unmotivated and this was the first time in my life that I haven’t had any sort of schooling for an extended amount of time so I’ll see how it goes
How intelligent do you have to be for a STEM major? I am thinking about my future at the moment, and I am not really sure what I want to study-

How intelligent do you have to be for a STEM major? I am thinking about my future at the moment, and I am not really sure what I want to study-
that depends on how much you like/are good at math

For bachelors? Hard work will carry you no matter what. I’m fucking retarded but was still able to do better than majority although a smarter person would have had way better results with the amount of work i put in.

Now if we are talking post grad and maybe becoming a certified engineer or what ever in your study then you need to be not only smart but passionate in whatever field of study you have

I think you are going for a med related degree? it’s all hard work to be honest and med school will require 2x of that, I would have gone into it, but it along with chem is invaded by fems

If you are in it for the long run go for med, if not maybe comp sci (minor in a math or science), stats, or Econ

don’t fall for the engineering meme

that depends on how much you like/are good at math
I guess I practice some math when I am out of school. The education system pretty much killed all of my interests for every single subject

thoughts on present Aika
Not a huge ganguro fan, but she is nice. There were some better ganguro girls 6-7 years ago, but I don't remember their names anymore lol

Not a huge ganguro fan, but she is nice. There were some better ganguro girls 6-7 years ago, but I don't remember their names anymore lol
the old ones i watched always had f’ed up teeth kek

For bachelors? Hard work will carry you no matter what. I’m fucking retarded but was still able to do better than majority although a smarter person would have had way better results with the amount of work i put in.

Now if we are talking post grad and maybe becoming a certified engineer or what ever in your study then you need to be not only smart but passionate in whatever field of study you have

I think you are going for a med related degree? it’s all hard work to be honest and med school will require 2x of that, I would have gone into it, but it along with chem is invaded by fems

If you are in it for the long run go for med, if not maybe comp sci (minor in a math or science), stats, or Econ
I cannot study medicine because the requirements in Germany are the highest in the world for medicine.(That is what I assume) You have to get an average grade of 1.0-1.1 which equals a nigh perfect grade in every single subject. Even for useless shit that does not matter for medicine like Art or Spanish will influence that grade. We do not get a bachelors degree and go straight into medicine after HS in Germany which is utterly retarded.

I am thinking of going a different route to study something that is related to Biology and then go into medical research.

I cannot study medicine because the requirements in Germany are the highest in the world for medicine.(That is what I assume) You have to get an average grade of 1.0-1.1 which equals a nigh perfect grade in every single subject. Even for useless shit that does not matter for medicine like Art or Spanish will influenced that grade. We do not get a bachelors degree and go straight into medicine after HS in Germany which is utterly retarded.

I am thinking of going a different route to study something that is related to Biology and then go into medical research.
that sounds fucked and horrible, is international studies not a problem?
Come here to Canada kek

I wouldn’t suggest going for a pure science major but I don’t know how it works in Germany (in Canada most people who don’t go to post grad work as teachers)

Maybe check out life sciences and you can branch into whatever you like, biochem, bio, maybe even psych). Go into this if you want to do med research.

Then you have health sciences which if you want to do kiniesieology or health related studies go into that

Maybe even try out biomedical engineering and do a post grad internationally

that sounds fucked and horrible, is international studies not a problem?
Come here to Canada kek

I wouldn’t suggest going for a pure science major but I don’t know how it works in Germany (in Canada most people who don’t go to post grad work as teachers)

Maybe check out life sciences and you can branch into whatever you like, biochem, bio, maybe even psych). Go into this if you want to do med research.

Then you have health sciences which if you want to do kiniesieology or health related studies go into that

Maybe even try out biomedical engineering and do a post grad internationally

"Come here to Canada kek"
I would love to do that but I doubt that it will be a possibility anytime soon

"I wouldn’t suggest going for a pure science major but I don’t know how it works in Germany (in Canada most people who don’t go to post grad work as teachers)"
Teachers study their own teacher versions of the subject which is specialized for teaching.

"Maybe check out life sciences and you can branch into whatever you like, biochem, bio, maybe even psych). Go into this if you want to do med research."
I was thinking about the same thing. Psychology has similar problems like medicine. but the other ones seem to be alright with their requirements.

This country is completely fucked with its education system. I am thinking about emigrating to a different country in my lifetime.

"Come here to Canada kek"
I would love to do that but I doubt that it will be a possibility anytime soon

"I wouldn’t suggest going for a pure science major but I don’t know how it works in Germany (in Canada most people who don’t go to post grad work as teachers)"
Teachers study their own teacher versions of the subject which is specialized for teaching.

"Maybe check out life sciences and you can branch into whatever you like, biochem, bio, maybe even psych). Go into this if you want to do med research."
I was thinking about the same thing. Psychology has similar problems like medicine. but the other ones seem to be alright with their requirements.

This country is completely fucked with its education system. I am thinking about emigrating to a different country in my lifetime.
How hard is it to emigrate?

Could consider a trade or apprenticeship after school and then do uni or college whenever

How hard is it to emigrate?

Could consider a trade or apprenticeship after school and then do uni or college whenever
"How hard is it to emigrate?"
That depends on the country. Countries who have point systems are generally easier for emigration, because you can work specifically for that.

"Could consider a trade or apprenticeship after school and then do uni or college whenever"
Yeah maybe

I guess I practice some math when I am out of school. The education system pretty much killed all of my interests for every single subject
yeah that sucks
i feel as though i have learned everything i have in spite of the education system opposed to because of it
i try to see the topics as independent of the teachers because nothing is worse than being repulsed by a great subject from bad teaching

do you see yourself being an engineer? scientist? mathematician ;)? data scientist?
a lot of it's calculus and differential equations
other applied math is heavy in discrete and statistics
so if youre reviewing math in the summer id recommend reviewing calculus

although you could do biology or chemistry if you want to avoid math and still do science

@Raiden later I'll post the most legendary uncensored movie of all time, it's features only ganguros, stay on your toes

yeah that sucks
i feel as though i have learned everything i have in spite of the education system opposed to because of it
i try to see the topics as independent of the teachers because nothing is worse than being repulsed by a great subject from bad teaching

do you see yourself being an engineer? scientist? mathematician ;)? data scientist?
a lot of it's calculus and differential equations
other applied math is heavy in discrete and statistics
so if youre reviewing math in the summer id recommend reviewing calculus

although you could do biology or chemistry if you want to avoid math and still do science
Yeah I was thinking about doing something like Biochem.
I never really tried hard in any of my classes so my grades are not a good indicator of my abilities. I guess I need to figure that out for myself

Yeah I was thinking about doing something like Biochem.
I never really tried hard in any of my classes so my grades are not a good indicator of my abilities. I guess I need to figure that out for myself
biochem's an excellent choice!
that'ld prob be more memorizing than solving a bunch of equations
statistics will always be useful here
altho if you go more on the biophysics side youd be using physics to model the proteins and stuff

That's a good choice for medical research.
Definitely. I have a lot of time during my gap year(I'll spend it abroad but it's still a lot of time) and I was thinking about reading lots of different material to get a good grasp about the sibiects. Deciding what to study is quite a hard thing to do...

Definitely. I have a lot of time during my gap year(I'll spend it abroad but it's still a lot of time) and I was thinking about reading lots of different material to get a good grasp about the sibiects. Deciding what to study is quite a hard thing to do...

You at least narrowed it down to something medical related.

Where will you be abroad?

Nothing is settled yet, but my goal is New zealand

Sounds like it would be a good experience. New Zealand, from pictures, looks absolutely stunning.

walk into a Victoria secret and ask to try out a bra

Sounds like it would be a good experience. New Zealand, from pictures, looks absolutely stunning.
Yeah I need to see different landscapes and I have never left the continent in my.life. I really need a break from my home country

Last edited:
I've always liked food court pizza. At the one i went to, they had a pizza chain that was exclusive to mall food courts.

Maybe kfc
Kfc is bad for your health and will make your skin break out from all the cheap deep fried oils and low quality meat.

gimme gimme
Google "men's dream fuzoku" it should be around 2 hours and 20 mins. If you want to save it Ill give you the original hd file, I have it on my external.

Google "men's dream fuzoku" it should be around 2 hours and 20 mins. If you want to save it Ill give you the original hd file, I have it on my external.
Found a 480p source gonna save it for the night