Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over am to angry to play video games

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
I just started throwing my controller again after stopping for a few months, I literally can’t play anything online or I’ll have a fit of rage.

channel your rage into gaming

Wings of redemption wings

(Controllers are expensive, m8. It's better if you give yourself a break, and play some single player games, then come back to online gaming)

Same everything is boring

Are you losing the games?

I just started throwing my controller again after stopping for a few months, I literally can’t play anything online or I’ll have a fit of rage.
Video games are for faggots. Do something more interesting with your time, Broaden your horizons. Read a book, you know travel, Do what you can to learn about the world. But the jokes on me every time I learn more about this world. The more I want to be a shut in entertaining myself with mindless crap. Maybe even a video game.

Projection
I just used to play And looking back I pondered on How I wasted so much time engaging in that bullshit. I do enjoy watching the people Play video games online with a interesting podcast in the background. My own little autistic habit.

Projection

reading isn't really more interesting but it is good to hear a good story and give good ideas
I just hate to see young men waste their minds on repetitive stimulatence.

I just hate to see young men waste their minds on repetitive stimulatence.
Alot of shit is now repetitive stimulatence considering nothing has meaning or purpose and is meant to waste your time until you have to go back to wage slavin, hell this site is just a stimulant.

Alot of shit is now repetitive stimulatence considering nothing has meaning or purpose and is meant to waste your time until you have to go back to wage slavin, hell this site is just a stimulant.
But you can be more creative on here than just repetitive. I do think video games are not a waste of time as long as you're having fun playing them. If you're enjoying what you're doing and having fun, it's not a waste of time in my opinion.