Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting am I weird? (Anxiety Thread)

It's Over

It's Over

Greycel
when I was younger, I never had a problem with getting a haircut at a barbershop. It was just another menial task for self grooming. However due to being a high perspirationcel, I’d feel plenty warm when the old noodle barber puts the cape over me, especially during the summer. It would start as a drop of sweat. I’d notice this and was so afraid of the judgement that my anxiety would kick into overdrive and next thing I knew my whole head and arm pits were drenched. The foid couldn’t even cut my hair properly because it was so wet. Sometimes they were nice and offered a free wash, but most of the time they’d joke and chuckle at me for sweating so much. Its fucking embarrassing when you sweat profusely from just sitting in a chair.
Now I’m at this point where the buzzing from the electric razor cues my anxiety. It’s such a loud buzz so close to my ears and eventually ramps up my perspiration. I literally tense up and wince. What’s worse is I can’t just up and leave. I just feel really on edge while submitting myself to the foid until she switches to scissors or something.

I hate dealing with anxiety. Either no one takes you seriously or you find a plethora of things to excoriate yourself for. I hate myself for getting to this point, but I somewhat knew it never began for me.
Thank you anon for reading if you did. If you didn’t, I don’t blame you it’s pretty long. How do you guys deal with anxiety or your insecurities? Drugs? /sig? Philosophylarp? Clean your room?

I hate sitting in the barber chair looking at my ugly coupon staring back at me in the mirror.

Chronic Masturbation can lead to anxiety... After stopping for a month, your body begins to use the nutrients/lifeforce you arent wasting and puts it to work throughout your body.