Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Am i volcel for doing this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
it was a goverment programm, All apprentices were earning 3600, her bastard wasnt a baby, she was like 6 or something i dont know.
You probably fucked up ngl

If you had waited for her girl to become of age while you already being a "father" figure to her :feelsohh:

Show me an example pic :feelssus:
Images 2 700x450

the middle one is more than good enough. which one is it, the one on the right?

she is not in the picture, its just a refference of how she looked like. I never got involved with her.

I'm a STANDARDCEL
inb4 NO FEMALE HAS EVER SHOWN INTEREST IN ME SO STFU:feelsree:

"Oh yes , he looks totally desperate. Perfect to raise Chadriguez son and pay my rent"

I see you getting caught up in an endless loop with him where he wants you to elab on something that doesn't need elabing

View attachment 525607

Yeah his fucking hard earned money and her assuming that OP is a desperate cuckold :feelstastyman:

So if not a man's support, what is a woman allowed to like about a man? We don't even know that she isn't physically attracted to him. It's just she also might like that he can support her. Which is what committed partners are supposed to do.

So if not a man's support, what is a woman allowed to like about a man? We don't even know that she isn't physically attracted to him. It's just she also might like that he can support her. Which is what committed partners are supposed to do.
Boy you sure are one dumb motherfucker

Which is what committed partners are supposed to do.
If she "likes" you solely based on what you can offer financially, then you're just buxxing someone that's not romantically attracted to you even in the slightest.

If she "likes" you solely based on what you can offer financially, then you're just buxxing someone that's not romantically attracted to you even in the slightest.
A single mom that makes $175.00 a month with a bastard child to feed coming on to an obvious incel she otherwise wouldn't give the time if she wasnt wageslaving as a single mom :feelsEhh:

We don't know that she doesn't like him for other reasons. We just know that we don't like being liked for financial reasons. Somehow if that's one of the reasons, oh no, it's not "real" affection. In which case, what should a man offer? Or is being liked for your looks the only "real" affection?

We don't know that she doesn't like him for other reasons. We just know that we don't like being liked for financial reasons. Somehow if that's one of the reasons, oh no, it's not "real" affection. In which case, what should a man offer? Or is being liked for your looks the only "real" affection?

It's a hypocrisy a lot of volcels here don't wanna come to terms with. Any reason to reject interest in a woman. You don't have to like her, but don't be bitchin' about inceldom if you have this.

I have many experiences like this.The single mothers choose pray ugly subhumans like you and me to be their betabuxxer for her and her bastard creature.No single women without kids never ever didn't showed interest in me never, because they knew they can do better and that boil my bloood nigga:lasereyes: :feelsree::reeeeee:

Singles mother are cancer of the earth, dude they are the most damaged women.

Yes. Granted you don't HAVE to like her, but if by "incel" you mean "I've done everything and no one likes me," here you have a woman showing you attention.

not VOLCEL. single mothers are scum.

It's a hypocrisy a lot of volcels here don't wanna come to terms with. Any reason to reject interest in a woman.
Nah I'd agree with this if she were a virgin in between 14-18 yrs of age coming on to him but she's not.

She's a single mom who makes $175 per month, most likely struggling with bills. Her goal with OP is to alleviate this stress.

You don't have to like her, but don't be bitchin' about inceldom if you have this.
You never been around poor people so your dumbass doesnt understand spic culture and how desperate some of those foids can get when they get consistently pumpNdumped by drug dealers and other lowlife thugs who will still try to smash with her behind your back.

Nah I'd agree with this if she were a virgin in between 14-18 yrs of age coming on to him but she's not.

She's a single mom who makes $175 per month, most likely struggling with bills. Her goal with OP is to alleviate this stress.

You never been around poor people so your dumbass doesnt understand spic culture and how desperate some of those foids can get when they get consistently pumpNdumped by drug dealers and other lowlife thugs who will still try to smash with her behind your back.

I've never been around poor people??? Nigga you might not know. I spent my childhood in a wild 'hood. My whole city is essentially one big 'hood.

And this "She has to be a virgin between 14-18 no single moms please" stuff is exactly what I'm talking about. Fakecel excuses. What the fakecel really means is "She's not hot and pure." Inceldom used to mean "No one shows me any romantic affection at all."

I've never been around poor people??? Nigga you might not know. I spent my childhood in a wild 'hood. My whole city is essentially one big 'hood.

It's not the same. You still have bathrooms and running water. Some of these spics dont even have lines at their house, they live off sponge baths in rivers and trying to make 20 bucks last a week in food, eating nothing but beans

Bozos like you dont know poverty. You think not having a luxury is being poor.
And this "She has to be a virgin between 14-18 no single moms please" stuff is exactly what I'm talking about. Fakecel excuses. What the fakecel really means is "She's not hot and pure." Inceldom used to mean "No one shows me any romantic affection at all."
@Algeriancel look at this guy having his special moment :feelshaha:

>single mother
no ur not vocel good job at shitting on her very based :feelsYall:

It's not the same. You still have bathrooms and running water. Some of these spics dont even have lines at their house, they live off sponge baths in rivers and trying to make 20 bucks last a week in food, eating nothing but beans

@Algeriancel look at this guy having his special moment :feelshaha:

And you're assuming this is her life? Okay let's assume by some wild stretch that is her life. You said "14-18 year old virgins." What if she is a single mother, but not living in abject squalor? Is the affection still fake then? Your excuse only works if the desperation standards match.

And you're assuming this is her life? Okay let's assume by some wild stretch that is her life. You said "14-18 year old virgins." What if she is a single mother, but not living in abject squalor? Is the affection still fake then? Your excuse only works if the desperation standards match.
Buddy you never even been to Mexico :feelshaha: how the fuck is a soycuck pigskin boomer like you going to tell me what Ive seen first hand in some of these shithole towns.

I think OP told me he was in Veracruz

@Netzachcel tell this imbecile what kind of shithole Mexico really is.

If he couldn't get her single with no kids, what makes you think she has genuine affection for him when she hit rockbottom :feelstastyman:

Buddy you never even been to Mexico :feelshaha: how the fuck is a soycuck pigskin boomer like you going to tell me what Ive seen first hand in some of these shithole towns.

I think OP told me he was in Veracruz

@Netzachcel tell this imbecile what kind of shithole Mexico really is.

If he couldn't get her single with no kids, what makes you think she has genuine affection for him when she hit rockbottom :feelstastyman:

My point is, this is not something we just say for people living in abject squalor. This is an excuse we use for any woman over 30. If she's got kids, oh well any affection from her must not count.

See how far that gets you here.
Nah you dont get to tell me that imbecile, Im way ahead of you in this life, you're the one that's twice my age, still lost and virgin :feelshaha:

Nah you dont get to tell me that imbecile, Im way ahead of you in this life, you're the one that's twice my age, still lost and virgin :feelshaha:

That's not me telling you that. It's the rules of the forum. See how far it gets you, see if the mods care about your standards of "Well she was a single mother so I'm technically still incel."

That's not me telling you that. It's the rules of the forum. See how far it gets you, see if the mods care about your standards of "Well she was a single mother so I'm technically still incel."

You're talking about a forum that let brettyboy stay after getting a consensual footjob

Im not worried at all about lifemogging a loser like you and having some standards in my life to preserve my assets IRL

You're talking about a forum that let brettyboy stay after getting a consensual footjob

Im not worried at all about lifemogging a loser like you and having some standards in my life to preserve my assets IRL

So imagine how volcel you must be if he can stay but you can't?

Volcel. You were getting interest and you told her to GTFO.

I mean, religion is a legit deal breaker. But you could have got to know her, made a friend, expanded your social life, met other people. But instead you screamed reee and something immature and rude about bastards and basically threw your toys out of the cot. So now you're back to square 1. That's self-sabotsging behavior and self sabotage is volcel IMHO.

Last edited:
I already dismantled him with this post :feelshaha:

Dude thinks living next to middle class niggers is considered "poor" :feelstastyman:

he should count his blessings that he's never needed to bathe in a river others have pissed in :feelsclown:

Good for you.
Honestly this is why Latin America is shit.
You are expected to cope with ugly surplus indian bitches while the average ones crave for gringo dick.
And yet if you settle with one of those you have to be "thankful" that you got something.
It's a pain in the ass having to politely reject turdskin landwhales, they are bottom cesspit IQ and screech for the help of soyciety whenever an average looking latino ignore them. It's like as if they are entitled to man's attention when they are rock bottom disgusting.
Fuck those bitches, I wish they were skinned alive by some psycho or something, ngl they deserve to be dead.

Honestly this is why Latin America is shit.
You are expected to cope with ugly surplus indian bitches while the average ones crave for gringo dick.
And yet if you settle with one of those you have to be "thankful" that you got something.
It's a pain in the ass having to politely reject turdskin landwhales
Machis

Yes.

they are bottom cesspit IQ and screech

Nothing new.

Macho

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global7920G=0.3301A=0.0000, C=0.6699, T=0.0000
European Sub7116G=0.2919A=0.0000, C=0.7081, T=0.0000
African Sub510G=0.820A=0.000, C=0.180, T=0.000
African Others Sub22G=0.77A=0.00, C=0.23, T=0.00