Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Am i volcel for doing this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
2 years ago before this gay virus started i managed to get a job in a cigar factory...rolling cigars for 8 farking hours, Everything went well for the first weeks but after a while some things happened and forced me to quit this job out of depression, Im 25 years old but i look young and retarded so i look like easy prey and then this shit happened, There was a 3/10 foid and she started to approach me in a friendly way, Then some time later she asked me for my whatsapp and i thought "Well she isnt that ugly and i can keep her as a "friend" lmao" so i gave her my number and left.

I didnt gave much importance to this incident and went home just craving for beer, pot and anime so i forgot about what happened until she texts me at night, The first motherfucking thing i notice is her profile picture, Guess what? Single mother, Then she starts writting and she says "God loves you blah blah" Or some religious shit, JFL christian single mother goblina :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i just awnsered "which one?" and she didnt replied, So i thought she wont text me anymore, No big loss.

Next day, Another shitty day of slavery in tacoland, To my surprise she still talked to me and i just played dumb, Then after work she calls me while im playing and even my piece of shit mother was surprised that this happened, So i was forced to be polite but i wasnt in a good mood, But bitch made me waste 30 farkin minutes talking about her stupid life. She did the same thing next day after work but i rejected the call because i was drunk and had a bad day, So i told her that she shouldnt waste her time in me and find another guy to raise her bastard daughter, Then i blocked her and deleted her number, Felt good doing it.

Buuuut, This dark skinned low iq hole still talked to me at work a couple of times and i just pretended she didnt existed, WTF.

JFL at her name, It was "Erika Chagala Fiscal" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Damn that surname "Chagala" stinks like third world shit. Im glad i have spaniard surnames even if im not a cumskin.

Yes. Granted you don't HAVE to like her, but if by "incel" you mean "I've done everything and no one likes me," here you have a woman showing you attention.

She wanted to use you as an emotional tampon and potential betabuxxer.
Good riddance.

volcels do not exist in 2021, you are either incel or sex haver
Yes. Granted you don't HAVE to like her, but if by "incel" you mean "I've done everything and no one likes me," here you have a woman showing you attention.
She's probably not even attracted to him, though, just trying to bait a nice cuckold husband

Last edited:
I have many experiences like this.The single mothers choose pray ugly subhumans like you and me to be their betabuxxer for her and her bastard creature.No single women without kids never ever didn't showed interest in me never, because they knew they can do better and that boil my bloood nigga:lasereyes: :feelsree::reeeeee:

Singles mother are cancer of the earth, dude they are the most damaged women.

there's a difference, she's showing attention because she wants to use him as a betabuxxer.

I rly appreciate your attitude but don't have illusions, most of us did not even dare to make the first step.... (even around the age of 30 or more)

there's a difference, she's showing attention because she wants to use him as a betabuxxer.

We say that all the time. What kind of attention counts, then?

I'd say a foid showing attention because she actually likes him, not because she wants to use him.

But what is "liking?" How is this not her liking him?

But what is "liking?" How is this not her liking him?
she's "liking" him because she wants to use him, the difference is that she wouldn't "like" him if she had no use for him.

She wanted to turn you into a beta provider, whatever you do don’t develop any feelings for her.

Either you're chad or she wanted beta buxxer cunt

She wanted to turn you into a beta provider, whatever you do don’t develop any feelings for her.

Lol, Developing feelings for a goblina? With indigenous genes?

That could only happen if she were a cumskin foid.

I have many experiences like this.The single mothers choose pray ugly subhumans like you and me to be their betabuxxer for her and her bastard creature.No single women without kids never ever didn't showed interest in me never, because they knew they can do better and that boil my bloood nigga:lasereyes: :feelsree::reeeeee:

Singles mother are cancer of the earth, dude they are the most damaged women.
It depends. Single mothers who are attractive usually are arrogant and don't even look at subhumans.

Yes
volcels do not exist in 2021, you are either incel or sex haver
Very false. In fact most probably are volcels, and in fact most actually admit it these days.
Which to me is a good thing tbh

What % Spaniard are you?

Brutal JBW pill. I might go back to my Eastern European Gluck and find me a wife there, but that’ll be when I have actual income.

IDK but clearly not cumskin

How old is she?

It depends. Single mothers who are attractive usually are arrogant and don't even look at subhumans.
Cope they know that they are in a another dimension because of their kids, they cannot i repeat cannot settle with a Chad let alone a Gigachad:feelsthink: what they can take, get is the leftovers aka subhumans who are thirsty

she's "liking" him because she wants to use him, the difference is that she wouldn't "like" him if she had no use for him.

So what's a thing she can like about him? Shouldn't he be attractive to her for some reason?

Should have shoved your cigar into her humidor

fockin fakecel :banhammer:

I'm astonished at how do you make those assumptions without a shred of information, you sound like a fakecel now tbh. like another friend of mine, you choose. you either get laid or you dont, you posibbly missed a chance. if you think you're too "good" for single mothers then im sorry to say but when you're 40 and the single mothers dont like you either you wont have a chance to cry.

If you're unnatractive you dont get to choose, a friend of mine being 5'4 and fully bald at 31 also didnt want to raise another man's child and im like wtf dude, if you say.. have a date with her, you wont lose a thing. hell maybe you can even get laid and then you see if you like the girl enough to raise her child or dont.

Like really, the ammount of fakecels here is astonishing. if i had a girl calling me for 30 min without doing a thing and chatting with me i would be happy as hell, and you get mad lmao.

I'm astonished at how do you make those assumptions without a shred of information, you sound like a fakecel now tbh. like another friend of mine, you choose. you either get laid or you dont, you posibbly missed a chance. if you think you're too "good" for single mothers then im sorry to say but when you're 40 and the single mothers dont like you either you wont have a chance to cry.

If you're unnatractive you dont get to choose, a friend of mine being 5'4 and fully bald at 31 also didnt want to raise another man's child and im like wtf dude, if you say.. have a date with her, you wont lose a thing. hell maybe you can even get laid and then you see if you like the girl enough to raise her child or dont.

Like really, the ammount of fakecels here is astonishing. if i had a girl calling me for 30 min without doing a thing and chatting with me i would be happy as hell, and you get mad lmao.

what a cuckery, raising child for a crumb of dark pussy.

Should have fucked and dumped

I didnt gave much importance to this incident and went home just craving for beer, pot and anime so i forgot about what happened until she texts me at night, The first motherfucking thing i notice is her profile picture, Guess what? Single mother, Then she starts writting and she says "God loves you blah blah" Or some religious shit, JFL christian single mother goblina :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i just awnsered "which one?" and she didnt replied, So i thought she wont text me anymore, No big loss.
It was a trap. First she rides the CC and then looks for a beta bucks at church. "Christian"

I see you getting caught up in an endless loop with him where he wants you to elab on something that doesn't need elabing

Images 45

Shouldn't he be attractive to her for some reason?
Yeah his fucking hard earned money and her assuming that OP is a desperate cuckold :feelstastyman:

I see you getting caught up in an endless loop with him where he wants you to elab on something that doesn't need elabing

View attachment 525607

Yeah his fucking hard earned money and her assuming that OP is a desperate cuckold :feelstastyman:

Rolling cigars for 8 farkin hours is a torture and you get your hands super dirty, such a disgusting job. my hands hurted like hell after job.

Rolling cigars for 8 farkin hours is a torture and you get your hands super dirty, such a disgusting job. my hands hurted like hell after job.
How much did you make per week ?

3600 pesos each month, fark life.
Combine that with her earnings, and that's a pretty decent living while paying 600 pesos per month on diapers

Maybe she could have quit while you continue working for her

Combine that with her earnings, and that's a pretty decent living while paying 600 pesos per month on diapers

Maybe she could have quit while you continue working for her

View attachment 525612

it was a goverment programm, All apprentices were earning 3600, her bastard wasnt a baby, she was like 6 or something i dont know.