Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I Voicecel?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Co-workers ask me "what" multiple times whenever I have to talk to them, generally work related shit, they all hate me because of my ugly facial features and poor facial harmony. But I think my voice is off too, my social skills are also terrible and I am not good at processing information in general. When I tried being confident people avoided me and I got feedback from a manger that I came across as aggressive and people didn't want to work with me, so I stopped talking to everyone although I messed up by talking a few times and they won't interact with me either. It's probably for the best everyone there is normie tier, maybe one curry I'd consider incel looking but he's old af or maybe low LTN. Anyway, rate my voice.

View: https://voca.ro/15wFoEdRy4T4

You talk too fast and sounds like you have a bit of a slur.

Not really voicel, imo.

You could enunciate better.

@JayGoptri
when I am not talking too fast.

Oh shit, I just realized I have a small mouth and apparently that can cause issues with voice projection.

There are a lot of benefits that can come with your wider mouth (natural or otherwise), especially when it approaches the 1.6:1 golden ratio to your nose width. These are just some of them.

1. Easy, relaxed toothy ‘celebrity’ smile.
  2. Better singing dynamics and projection. AMAZING YOUNG BOY singing - I will always love you // THE VOICE KIDS
  3. Strong connection to being an effective and credible leader. People with wider mouths are better leader
  4. Enhanced ability to project intelligible speech at a higher volume over a greater distance.

It’s because you have a low T voice, if you had a deep masculine voice, you would be liked by people.
@Incelius Savage

@JayGoptri
when I am not talking too fast.
I mean, you really want me to answer that here, fine. It's sounds like a goofy FOB mixed with a struggling Western accent, but...

..Our voices are our voices, there is a little bit one can do about speech modulation but not much. We are born with the coding for whatever it's going to become I think, just like our face and body etc etc.

Results showed CEOs with lower voices manage larger companies and, in turn, make more money. Specifically, the analysis found a decrease in voice pitch of 22.1 Hertz (Hz) meant an increase in firm size of $440 million, which translated into higher compensation of $187,000 a year.

"These findings suggest that the effects of a deep voice are salient even for the upper echelons of management in Corporate America," Venkatachalam said. "It wasn't clear to us going in that voice pitch would convey any meaningful information about a CEO given the extent to which boards of directors screen CEOs as part of the hiring and compensation decisions."

The results also revealed male CEOs with lower voices are retained longer by companies. The analysis found the same 22.1 Hz decrease in pitch meant a CEO's tenure would be about 151 days longer.

"While a deep voice appears to correlate with various measures of labor market success, we still have little understanding of the precise mechanism by which a deep voice adds value," Mayew said.

The study reinforces results of other Duke research released last year showing voters preferred candidates with deeper voices.

I mean, you really want me to answer that here, fine. It's sounds like a goofy FOB mixed with a struggling Western accent, but...

..Our voices are our voices, there is a little bit one can do about speech modulation but not much. We are born with the coding for whatever it's going to become I think, just like our face and body etc etc.
Brutal, maybe that's why people don't take me seriously.

What are some things I can try with speech modulation? I really want to sound better tbh.

Results showed CEOs with lower voices manage larger companies and, in turn, make more money. Specifically, the analysis found a decrease in voice pitch of 22.1 Hertz (Hz) meant an increase in firm size of $440 million, which translated into higher compensation of $187,000 a year.

"These findings suggest that the effects of a deep voice are salient even for the upper echelons of management in Corporate America," Venkatachalam said. "It wasn't clear to us going in that voice pitch would convey any meaningful information about a CEO given the extent to which boards of directors screen CEOs as part of the hiring and compensation decisions."

The results also revealed male CEOs with lower voices are retained longer by companies. The analysis found the same 22.1 Hz decrease in pitch meant a CEO's tenure would be about 151 days longer.

"While a deep voice appears to correlate with various measures of labor market success, we still have little understanding of the precise mechanism by which a deep voice adds value," Mayew said.

The study reinforces results of other Duke research released last year showing voters preferred candidates with deeper voices.
Brutal, that might explain why people dislike me. Over for me.

Co-workers ask me "what" multiple times whenever I have to talk to them, generally work related shit, they all hate me because of my ugly facial features and poor facial harmony. But I think my voice is off too, my social skills are also terrible and I am not good at processing information in general. When I tried being confident people avoided me and I got feedback from a manger that I came across as aggressive and people didn't want to work with me, so I stopped talking to everyone although I messed up by talking a few times and they won't interact with me either. It's probably for the best everyone there is normie tier, maybe one curry I'd consider incel looking but he's old af or maybe low LTN. Anyway, rate my voice.

View: https://voca.ro/15wFoEdRy4T4

View: https://voca.ro/125dTkSpGfos

View: https://voca.ro/13sga7BqaBCN

Did the research findings include what the males looked like aside from their voices ?

You sound extremely Indian. I think there might be some voice training videos you can watch or something. You use too many w sounds. You can really tell at 35 seconds in, you say "my woice doesn't carry ower"

You sound extremely Indian. I think there might be some voice training videos you can watch or something. You use too many w sounds. You can really tell at 35 seconds in, you say "my woice doesn't carry ower"
Yep. Which is interesting cause he spent most of his life in the States.

Yep. Which is interesting cause spent most of his life in the West.
I must respectfully disagree. I need to max out everything I can because I am sick of being treated like shit. You mentioned you had success in being able to change your voice. I would like to know how? Perhaps I should consider getting accent reduction training, this might help me considerably, along with some kind of voice coach to make me sound more masculine. Also, nobody is born with their voice, it's something that develops based on the childhood environment and pubertal development. So it's definitely malleable as a kid and somewhat malleable as an adolescent and adult.

Last edited:
i know i am, im 16 yet sound like a queer autist i wish i knew how to make it deeper

I must respectfully disagree. I need to max out everything I can because I am sick of being treated like shit.
You mentioned you had success in being able to change your voice. I would like to know how? Perhaps I should consider getting accent reduction training, this might help me considerably, along with some kind of voice coach to make me sound more masculine,
No, I didn't change my voice. That's not what I said. I said due to having a musical inclination and ear for sound, I can change accents easier I suppose. My register of voice has always been what it is, and I have one or two natural accent I speak with,(Southern from the area I'm from in the U.S. etc) but of course being an Indian-American, we are all capable of mimicking our Indian family members, like Indians from India. But it's not something you can easily change. One thing you could try is working on your accent. It's NOT going to change your vocal range or register, but you might be able to learn how to speak more confidently and alter the FOB sounding accent. I don't know.

Being ugly I had to get good at something, so speaking and accents and voice stuff is what I'm good at.

Last edited:
I have had a sri lankan friend in high school who was born in the west and lived there his entire life but would sometimes switch his v's with w's. Also I grew up in the west and I sometimes roll my r's. I think it might be because we were raised by people with Indian accents/spoke a second language
Yeah I learned how to do both when I want. But my baseline is the Western accent, my American one. People with the skillset can augment and switch between accents like for a vocational trade (actors, voice artists, musicians etc). But most Indian-Americans adopt the accent of their region from a very young age. Most natural born IAs speak in an American accent as their primary but can change it by imitating Indians from the previous generation or those who they come into contact with from India.

Last edited:
Yeah I learned how to do both when I want. But my baseline is the Western accent, my American one. People with the skillset can augment and switch between accents like for a vocational trade (actors, voice artists, musicians etc). But most Indian-Americans adopt the accent of their region from a very young age. Most natural born IAs speak in an American accent as their primary but can change it by imitating Indiana from the previous generation or those who they come into contact with from India.
I recognize I am annoying you and apologize for it, but I would really like to know your opinion, since I am getting mixed responses from other incels. Do you think I will still be failoed by my voice in India? I assume nobody would care about the accent there, but is my pitch a significant enough issue that I would stand out as having a weak and feminine voice? I know you can't predict how it might be for me, but honestly from your impression of my voice, does it really stand out negatively or just soy-boyish?

It's is true that a deep voice adds value, but it's the ADDS value part which you are not highlighting. It's not too useful on its own ! Trust me. You can see I have a deep voice but here I am.

If you have to ask...

I recognize I am annoying you and apologize for it,
I'm one of the only ones giving you well thought out responses, but you don't like the truth of the answer so you just keep reiterating your question again and again lmao.
but I would really like to know your opinion,
Fuck man. I gave it like a trillion times. I think you should start paying me at this point, shit is becoming like a job on my nice Sunday.
since I am getting mixed responses from other incels. Do you think I will still be failoed by my voice in India?
Arrrghhh. And ..What does "failoed by my voice" mean?
I assume nobody would care about the accent there, but is my pitch a significant enough issue that I would stand out as having a weak and feminine voice?
Jesus Christ. Lord have mercy, Jesus be good Allahuakbar Sweet Yeshwa Moses HarehRama HarrehKrishna.
I know you can't predict how it might be for me, but honestly from your impression of my voice, does it really stand out negatively or just soy-boyish?
You're like a robot who thinks there is some fucking mathematical answer to each question..

Stand out = 8.25673

Voice = 4.278 of shittyness

Soyboy= nigger for sure + 7=15

There are you happy? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm on of the only ones giving you well thought out responses, but you don't like the truth of the answer so you just keep reiterating your question again and again lmao.
Fuck me you are right, I am being an annoying sperg. You mentioned I sound goofy, is that mainly because of the accent or is it because my voice is too high-pitched or for other reasons? I really hope I don't stand out as the person with the weird voice in a crowd of people, but I assume you are implying I do.

Last edited:
Fuck me you are right, I am being an annoying sperg.
You say this ^ but then... You start you with all your questions again.
You mentioned I sound goofy, is that mainly because of the accent or is it because my voice is too high-pitched or for other reasons?
Both I guess.
I really hope I don't stand out as the person with the weird voice in a crowd of people, but I assume you are implying I do.
I think we all said more or less the same thing to you. It's not great. But I can't tell you what effect it will have. You are going to have to try and see.
These sort of things are impossible to predict or know. You have to just try something and then you will find out. I don't know why exactly they are being so nasty to you, it's just a combination of things probably. Some of it is you and some of it is them. Just relax and take a trip to curryland and see how it goes man.

Last edited:
Fuck me you are right, I am being an annoying sperg. You mentioned I sound goofy, is that mainly because of the accent or is it because my voice is too high-pitched or for other reasons? I really hope I don't stand out as the person with the weird voice in a crowd of people, but I assume you are implying I do.
This is you...asking me the same damn question in a hundred ways...

View: https://youtu.be/a8k1eTEw4rQ

Your voice is fine, people are saying what because they look at you and see your mouth moving but because you are an ugly incel their brain auto filters out your voice. Imagine it like your email, you sign up manually for a website that looks cool, but somehow it ends up in the spam filter and you gotta go verify the email is something you want to keep getting... Except unlike our emails you are forever filtered into that folder and it takes conscious effort EACH time to put you on the worlds shortest whitelist that expires halfway through your sentence every time.
@universallyabhorred

This is also somewhat true^ Several things can be true at the same time brocel. Just take it one step at a time, make your plans and do the best you can. You are going to make mistakes and you are going to screw up. The problem is nobody at your workplace knows how to berate you or scold you properly, so they resort to nasty behavior.

Last edited:
@universallyabhorred

This is also somewhat true^ Several things can be true at the same time brocel. Just take it one step at a time, make you plans and do the best you can. You are going to make mistakes and you are going to screw up. The problem is nobody at your workplace knows how to berate you or scold you properly, so they resort to nasty behavior.
Thanks for the advice and I am sorry for annoying you.

I used the voice pitch analyzer app on my phone, apparently average male voice is between 100-120 HZ my voice is between 135-140 HZ. Essentially I am 30 HZ higher pitched than the average male, even having frauded heavily I could only get in the 120-130 HZ, this was years before when I was less overweight and probably had higher testosterone.

Thankfully it's still in male range so I won't be directly mocked for it. So I guess it's below average but not absolutely terrible.

Edit it seems voice pitch analyzer might not be particularly accurate as I sounded somewhat high pitched and got 117 hz which is in average range.

Last edited:
Shit, it seems my voice is very close to 2 standard deviations below the median in pitch. Probably 3rd or 4th percentile for age group 20-25, though this was based on study with low sample size. I am hoping there's more variation among the general population.

@universallyabhorred

This is also somewhat true^ Several things can be true at the same time brocel. Just take it one step at a time, make your plans and do the best you can. You are going to make mistakes and you are going to screw up. The problem is nobody at your workplace knows how to berate you or scold you properly, so they resort to nasty behavior.
Oh yeah I am relatively sure that it was my looks they hated me for andmy voice was another factor as well. My performance was fine and I didn't make any mistakes major enough to get fired for.

Thanks for the advice and I am sorry for annoying you.

I used the voice pitch analyzer app on my phone, apparently average male voice is between 100-120 HZ my voice is between 135-140 HZ. Essentially I am 30 HZ higher pitched than the average male, even having frauded heavily I could only get in the 120-130 HZ, this was years before when I was less overweight and probably had higher testosterone.
Ookay.
Thankfully it's still in male range so I won't be directly mocked for it. So I guess it's below average but not absolutely terrible.
But don't you already know from work? Are you talking about in India or the U.S.?
Edit it seems voice pitch analyzer might not be particularly accurate as I sounded somewhat high pitched and got 117 hz which is in average range.
Ookay.