Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Am I the only truecel on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Upon reviewing multiple pictures of users here and elsewhere,
I have come to the conclusion that I get giga-mogged by every single one.
How the fuck are these fakecel faggots even allowed on here?
JFL at all of you and I hope all of you fucking die,
You deserve to be incel if you are so fucking retarded that you think you are beyond saving when you are normie-tier or above.

same boat. the fakecels are taking over!

is.is is.next

I belong here its oger for me

You look turbo young

Also, it is not allowed to post your pics tbh, only private messages basically

11150158 1046393618708677 1293622942301271965 n

You look turbo young

Also, it is not allowed to post your pics tbh, only private messages basically
I belong here its oger for me

kys

Moneymaxx bruh.
Money is everything.

Dumb septembercel, the only ppl who post their pics here are attention whores who think they look good and want to be told they're fakecels (in essence getting complimented on their looks).
The vast majority of us would never post our pics because we already know how ugly we are from other sources and don't want to doxx ourselves.
Now fuck off and lurk more.

Moneymaxx bruh.
Money is everything.
Better incel than cuck.

Which is what you will be if money is all you have. Betabuxx to some foid that will fuck Chad behind your back.

based septembercel trying to issue baseless conflict with no proof!

Upon reviewing multiple pictures of users here and elsewhere,
I have come to the conclusion that I get giga-mogged by every single one.
How the fuck are these fakecel faggots even allowed on here?
JFL at all of you and I hope all of you fucking die,
You deserve to be incel if you are so fucking retarded that you think you are beyond saving when you are normie-tier or above.
I feel the same. Seeing those people makes me feel like not even coming on the site again. All of those users are spoilt dweebs that are upset because they aren't gigachad

Not this tired old re-shitpost again...?

Dumb septembercel, the only ppl who post their pics here are attention whores who think they look good and want to be told they're fakecels (in essence getting complimented on their looks).
The vast majority of us would never post our pics because we already know how ugly we are from other sources and don't want to doxx ourselves.

No shit, but what I said is that everyone I've seen so far gigamog me and I'm pretty sure I'm one of the ugliest on here.
JFL

After while here you know which users for sure are legitimate.
Most here are fakes though, of course, no matter where a KHHV truecel goes we'll always be mogged. Hell, you might even be a fake, you're somewhat new yourself and I haven't seen your face.

After while here you know which users for sure are legitimate.
Most here are fakes though, of course, no matter where a KHHV truecel goes we'll always be mogged. Hell, you might even be a fake, you're somewhat new yourself and I haven't seen your face.

Well I understand people might think that,
I have been rated 3 PSL on all my pictures on multiple forums.

Agreed. Those who don't post know they don't have anything to prove. Those who post pictures try to prove something and just end up putting us down because we start thinking we're even worse than just betas.

For those of you getting triggered over my pic im sorry. I have Aspergers and its really hard for me to communicate with people. Im a mentalcel

No shit, but what I said is that everyone I've seen so far gigamog me and I'm pretty sure I'm one of the ugliest on here.
JFL
Your name is actually Septembercel which kind of takes the sting out of my calling you a dumb septembercel.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure those that post their pics are better looking than the average incel. They all mog me without exception but I know they're not representative of the incel population and I'm sure there are uglier guys here than me.
The sad fact is you don't have to be hideous to be incel. These days simply being below average and not super social/connected can be enough to put sex out of your reach.

Your name is actually Septembercel which kind of takes the sting out of my calling you a dumb septembercel.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure those that post their pics are better looking than the average incel. They all mog me without exception but I know they're not representative of the incel population and I'm sure there are uglier guys here than me.
The sad fact is you don't have to be hideous to be incel. These days simply being below average and not super social/connected can be enough to put sex out of your reach.

I know,
Im going to get all surgeries I can,
If it doesnt work I'm just going to end it.

"Every incel is a fakecel except me"

thread #994893

KHHV checking in boyo. Majority on here are truecels imo, but there is definitely a significant portionof fakecels.

Status
Not open for further replies.