Am I the only one with buggy alert notifications on this site?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Admiral
★★★
40d 19h 4m
Each time I reload the page the "alert" icon changes like I have a new alert, but between 1-3 seconds it disappears. It's getting annoying because it makes me think I got replies in my threads or someone quoted me but no, it's just the old notifications. I'm using Opera browser not sure if that's causing the problem or if it's just me, anyone else having this problem? @SergeantIncel

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
I'm having problems as well , but i don't know if its because its the proxy or whatever. i guess its whatever

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★
9d 9h 9m
i get most of my notis but there are some that i dont get alerts for

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
327d 5h 48m
Yeah i had it but it went away last week or so

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
★★★
24d 14h 47m
Yeah, mine still does that. It's up to 10, now, even though they're old and vanish immediately.

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★★★
12d 8h 17m
some times but I don't care. Check DMs

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
256d 10h 11m
You have to manually click on that filled dot, so it goes empty. Click the bell and look at your alerts and you see the circle it leaves.
@thespanishcel @keksofthebest @iwantroshani @Broly @Animecel2D @bigantennaemay1 @Beta_Le_Pew @AlexanderTheGreat11

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
★★★
24d 14h 47m
You have to manually click on that filled dot, so it goes empty. Click the bell and look at your alerts and you see the circle it leaves.
@thespanishcel @keksofthebest @iwantroshani @Broly @Animecel2D @bigantennaemay1 @Beta_Le_Pew @AlexanderTheGreat11
All my dots are already empty, though.
I did click the Show all... under Alerts and then the "Mark read" button just now, though, and that seems to have worked. But I went through every alert that I have and every dot was empty. I even went through and double-clicked each of them to fill the dot and then empty them again just to be sure, but it didn't do anything, not until I clicked that button, anyway.

Last edited: