Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one with buggy alert notifications on this site?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Each time I reload the page the "alert" icon changes like I have a new alert, but between 1-3 seconds it disappears. It's getting annoying because it makes me think I got replies in my threads or someone quoted me but no, it's just the old notifications. I'm using Opera browser not sure if that's causing the problem or if it's just me, anyone else having this problem? @SergeantIncel

Yeah i had it but it went away last week or so

Yeah, mine still does that. It's up to 10, now, even though they're old and vanish immediately.

some times but I don't care. Check DMs

You have to manually click on that filled dot, so it goes empty. Click the bell and look at your alerts and you see the circle it leaves.
@thespanishcel @keksofthebest @iwantroshani @Broly @Animecel2D @bigantennaemay1 @Beta_Le_Pew @AlexanderTheGreat11

You have to manually click on that filled dot, so it goes empty. Click the bell and look at your alerts and you see the circle it leaves.
@thespanishcel @keksofthebest @iwantroshani @Broly @Animecel2D @bigantennaemay1 @Beta_Le_Pew @AlexanderTheGreat11
All my dots are already empty, though.
I did click the Show all... under Alerts and then the "Mark read" button just now, though, and that seems to have worked. But I went through every alert that I have and every dot was empty. I even went through and double-clicked each of them to fill the dot and then empty them again just to be sure, but it didn't do anything, not until I clicked that button, anyway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back