Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who want to be Chad only to take REVENGE ?!

Mulatto_Incel

Mulatto_Incel

Greycel
If one day you have the chance to become a Chad, to be beautiful, to have some muscle, to have a lot of charisma, to have all womens running after you..

What would you do ? Will you enjoy your situation and starting to smile to the life ?

Personnaly, if a day I got this chance... I would start to revenge. I would start to litteraly BREAK without pity all the hearts of these bitches ! As they always broke mine because I'm a FUCKING ugly guy.

I wish to become a Chad not to be attractive ... I wish to become a Chad to take revenge ! To make a woman suffer ! To see them cries ! To push them to depression !

If one day you have the chance to become a Chad, to be beautiful, to have some muscle, to have a lot of charisma, to have all womens running after you..

What would you do ? Will you enjoy your situation and starting to smile to the life ?

Personnaly, if a day I got this chance... I would start to revenge. I would start to litteraly BREAK without pity all the hearts of these bitches ! As they always broke mine because I'm a FUCKING ugly guy.

I wish to become a Chad not to be attractive ... I wish to become a Chad to take revenge ! To make a woman suffer ! To see them cries ! To push them to depression !
Tbh I have successfully killed my sex drive and hate too. So I don't know if would really do anything anymore if I became chad

If i magically became a Chad that every woman desires i would start a volcel movement where i would spread blackpill and refuse to have sex with foids until every incel had a gf, then roasties would crucify me and i would bear all the pain incels experienced trough years and die so my incel brethren could live for a better tomorrow.

Strong first post

Lol at thinking muscle = Chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Its all about face, height, dick, all the shit you cant change. Skinny & weak 9/10 6'2" Chad will slay infinitely compared to a 3/10 5'8" gymcel truecel. Manlet autist with shit face will still always be incel unless hes very wealthy

if i was chad i'd lead stacies on and then break their hearts

If I became chad, I would see if I can finally get locals to help me out.

I'm bipolar, so sometimes I want to take revenge of every fucking foid I can and sometimes I just want a happy relationship with a beautiful lady.

I'm bipolar, so sometimes I want to take revenge of every fucking foid I can and sometimes I just want a happy relationship with a beautiful lady.

Omg, I just saw your topic, "If I was Chad I would take my revenge on foids" and this is EXACTLY what I want to talking about.
I thought I was the only to have those cruel ideas.

"savoring every tear that dropped in their cheeks", This is EXACTLY what I'm dreaming for.

If i magically became a Chad that every woman desires i would start a volcel movement where i would spread blackpill and refuse to have sex with foids until every incel had a gf, then roasties would crucify me and i would bear all the pain incels experienced trough years and die so my incel brethren could live for a better tomorrow.
Jesus me

If I was a chad, I'd continue posting on here like @-BrettyBoy- :lul: ;)

I would use my looks to rise to power and brutally blackpill the masses, inciting work strikes and crime until society collapses.

Chad already does it. Just not on purpose.

Seriously though, this reminds me of the plot of Netflix's "insatiable", except with reversed gender. I liked it, at least parts of it.

If I was a chad, I'd continue posting on here like @-BrettyBoy- :lul: ;)
Very funny. :p But on a serious note, I’m struggling as well as others here. No local helping me out.

See @Lonelycel ’s signature

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Lonelycel GTFIH @Lonelycel

Hi

In response to the OP, yeah, I'd do exactly the same. If I ever sugerymaxx successfully, then I will have no mercy on these bitches, only pumping and dumping.

I feel u

Hi

In response to the OP, yeah, I'd do exactly the same. If I ever sugerymaxx successfully, then I will have no mercy on these bitches, only pumping and dumping.
Based signature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back