Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Am I the only one who is noticing the phenomenon of women being attracted to feminine men

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Am I the only one who is noticing the phenomenon of women being attracted to feminine men

Just saw some guy post a story on like a quadruple date with some girls.

And it was him (a blonde light skinned male) blonde and light skin known for being feminine,

and an asian guy. mongoloid phenotypes known for being feminine

Most girls in the world fangirling over kpop niggas. the clear most feminine in the world to the point guys literally say to take the piss out of them"they look like girls"

niggers, indians, arabs, dark south east asian men, dark south american men. all the clear most masculine men. are the ones mainly getting left out of the dating market and their women cuck them the most(bar niggers)

tall chiseled jawed "feminine" men

e boys have always been worth more then "Manly" men.

just look at the statue of david and how it has been venerated throughout the ages.

It’s all about their face

Yeah women do like pretty boys. Of course the ideal is a muscular but still lean guy with full head of hair, perfect skin and youthful handsome somewhat feminine facial features but with good jawline

Attachments

• DSTDP_Syphilis-Visual-Abstract_Final-Delivery_4-12-2022.jpg
    DSTDP_Syphilis-Visual-Abstract_Final-Delivery_4-12-2022.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 94
It's been like that for a long time. Young Leonardo Decaprio and Justin Bieber didn't get worshipped by millions of young girls for no reason.

Hate to break it to you but you got sold a Jewish version of "masculinity" by pedo wood. Most women don't like roided up gym copers.
It’s all about their face

It's been like that for a long time. Young Leonardo Decaprio and Justin Bieber didn't get worshipped by millions of young girls for no reason.

Hate to break it to you but you got sold a Jewish version of "masculinity" by pedo wood. Most women don't like roided up gym copers.
leo and beiber weren't tall chiselled jaw feminine men

they were blonde pretty faces small nose nice hair

Been going on since the 60s long haired rockers and hippies got lots of free love

They like roided men when they beat up and brutally injure a fem boy.

Trust me.

Women always say they don't like roided men but their actions of having sex with them speak otherwise.

I swear they like tall guys with a high stereotypical gay voice, idk why

WATER THREAD #398,237