Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i the only one who had this fantasy?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
i always fantasized about seeing a man struggling to rape a stacy and then i quickly run into the rapist and beat the shit out of him and leave him unconscious.then while the stacy is crying i hold her in my arms and try to calm her down, and when she's done crying i rape her myself:lul:(in gta v of course)

They choose to be with and love to be raped by those guys

I want to get raped by a stacy

They choose to be with and love to be raped by those guys
i always fantasized about seeing a man struggling to rape a stacy and then i quickly run into the rapist and beat the shit out of him and leave him unconscious.then while the stacy is crying i hold her in my arms and try to calm her down, and when she's done crying i rape her myself:lul:(in gta v of course)
I was gonna report you for being a simp cuck until I read the last part :feelskek:
I want to get raped by a stacy
:feelshmm:

No, the rape cycle will continue and your the first pick in prison. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: