Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i the only one who had this fantasy?

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
41d 6h 30m
i always fantasized about seeing a man struggling to rape a stacy and then i quickly run into the rapist and beat the shit out of him and leave him unconscious.then while the stacy is crying i hold her in my arms and try to calm her down, and when she's done crying i rape her myself:lul:(in gta v of course)

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
82d 21h 30m
They choose to be with and love to be raped by those guys

Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
19d 13h 52m
I want to get raped by a stacy

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
TheProphetMuscle said:
They choose to be with and love to be raped by those guys
22yearoldcel said:
i always fantasized about seeing a man struggling to rape a stacy and then i quickly run into the rapist and beat the shit out of him and leave him unconscious.then while the stacy is crying i hold her in my arms and try to calm her down, and when she's done crying i rape her myself:lul:(in gta v of course)
I was gonna report you for being a simp cuck until I read the last part :feelskek:
Luxury said:
I want to get raped by a stacy
:feelshmm:

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

Admiral
46d 12h 57m
No, the rape cycle will continue and your the first pick in prison. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★
38d 6h 5m
Great twist

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8