Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who doesn’t mind how I look?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I look in the mirror and I’m ok with how I look. I’m not chad by any means but I’m just a normal looking guy imo. It’s women and society that seems to have such a problem with my face

Nvm I just took a photo of myself. I am atrocious

I don't mind how I look. I mind that Stacy doesn't like the way I look

Nvm I just took a photo of myself. I am atrocious
Your mirror is mirrored while photos aren't, that's why you think you are ugly on photo but not in the mirror. You watch yourself through a mirror more so that's what your brain is used to seeing. Also if you think you don't look that bad you are fakecel 100%

Your mirror is mirrored while photos aren't, that's why you think you are ugly on photo but not in the mirror. You watch yourself through a mirror more so that's what your brain is used to seeing. Also if you think you don't look that bad you are fakecel 100%

Which vision can be more correlated to how others view you ? The mirror one or the lense one ?

I look in the mirror and I’m ok with how I look. I’m not chad by any means but I’m just a normal looking guy imo. It’s women and society that seems to have such a problem with my face
Yes you're the only one

Which vision can be more correlated to how others view you ? The mirror one or the lense one ?
Through a photo, but if you saw yourself only through photos and not mirrors you would think you look ugly in mirrors instead

I hate my meatball head