Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one who despise male normies

IncelusRex

IncelusRex

/İ\
★★
who parrot nigger shit? It’s like the nigger cattle can’t use their ability to communicate for anything other than echoing nigger sounds.

They are like walking fucking Tiktoks. Fucking brain rot monkeys broadcasting their niggerness.

They value their animals more than their kids. I bet they would suck a dog’s cock to save its life. Fucking pathetic faggots. Low level noobs who didn’t even unlocked the Deliberation perk.

Last edited:
blud gyatt rizz ohio fr fr skull emoji

normies are mean bullies

they need to be exterminated

I can't stand it anymore.

IMG 2593

They will pay.

IMG 0664

First Solar (FSLR) and Sterling Infrastructure (STLR) stonks Monday.

who parrot nigger shit? It’s like the nigger cattle can’t use their ability to communicate for anything other than echoing nigger sounds.

They are like walking fucking Tiktoks. Fucking brain rot monkeys broadcasting their niggerness.

They value their animals more than their kids. I bet they would suck a dog’s cock to save its life. Fucking pathetic faggots. Low level noobs who didn’t even unlocked the Deliberation perk.
Male normies are ignorant, but I still get along with them

Male normies will turn on u in a sec to get a piece of pussy

I hate males, they wear jeans and manspread in the bus. Some are taller than me, and it feels weird. But I have barely no contact, need to scrape my memory for old reminiscences.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back