Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am i the only one who becomes extremely sad when i go outisde?

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Especially in places where young people go. Nice qt girls,nerdy, who could have been my gf, with chad or normies, large groups of people, and i a hermit incel next to them. How can we even compete?

Comparing yourself to others as a human failure won't lead to happiness, obviously.

You can’t, we should’ve corded.

It's depressing indeed. So many cute girls who are all taken despite most men you see outside being incel as well.

It's depressing indeed. So many cute girls who are all taken despite most men you see outside being incel as well.
Legit. I cant even find 1 cute girl who is single. Even if she had a relationship i dont want it .

No definitely not

For some time, after college, i could not be surrounded by people of my age and younger, and it was because this reason precisely. It hurts to see people enjoy their teen years when i rotted and stil rot today. When i see young people having fun in groups outside i just wanted to die. Having missed teen love is still one of my worst triggers nowadays.Maybe thats why im so obsessed with jailbaits (lol)
I spend most of my time isolated now, and this way i can cope with the outside world when i really have to do it. But still feel that pain when i hear a female teen laughing outside :(

That's why I avoid these places. Every time I get into such situations I need to recover at least a few days being locked at home from these humiliating feelings.

yes i get depressed all the time at work

I get a mix of sadness and hatred. I can't even count the amount of times I've just wanted to assault people, but I'd probably get beaten up by a pack of thug Chadlites defending their bitches so I've hold myself back.

That's why I avoid these places. Every time I get into such situations I need to recover at least a few days being locked at home from these humiliating feelings.
Exactly the same bro! I want to stay now for 10 days home!

yes i started crying when i went outside once and returned to my lair

PTSD from being treated like shit by these kind of people in the past probably.

Probably. Most likely more psychological problems. And then becky comes and says "i am such a bipolar" while in the meantime she is getting anally fucked by chad thundercock

Hey, I have a hunch @Americanpsycho

Last edited:
Only when I see attractive women and I ahvent fapped in a while tbh.
My inner ape makes me angry then, thats why I keep taming it.

Yeah, I get triggered everytime. My mind is going crazy jealous when seeing people my age.

Especially in places where young people go. Nice qt girls,nerdy, who could have been my gf, with chad or normies, large groups of people, and i a hermit incel next to them. How can we even compete?
Take a walk in the forest, very refreshing solace in there, away from normies and their NT shit, i can't fucking stand that so i avoid downtown.

Going out into the world is just bewildering to me. I can't believe I've been isolated for so long