Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one too ugly to make friends?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I tried making friends with a recessed spic once, he was definitely incel because he kept on complaining about how ugly he was, always wore a mask, and commented about how he won’t get a GF when a sexhaver talked about having a GF, not even he reciprocated and invited me anywhere, now it’s too late for me for me to get a second chance as I don’t go to school anymore and he left to study at college 2 hrs away from me.

View: https://imgur.com/a/PWcnRE0

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

brutal same here. Uglier men than me friend mogged me and even more importantly some money mogged me. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I made friends without saying a single word. Selective mutismaxxing

I have some incel friends. OP is too retarded.

Maybe you’re just that off putting. Either that or autism

Maybe don't take creepshots of dudes and you'll find they will be more receptive of your attempts at friendships.

That guy has crazy stress line under his eyes.

Yes, you are very special. No one has ever experienced this before.

I tried making friends with a recessed spic once, he was definitely incel because he kept on complaining about how ugly he was, always wore a mask, and commented about how he won’t get a GF when a sexhaver talked about having a GF, not even he reciprocated and invited me anywhere, now it’s too late for me for me to get a second chance as I don’t go to school anymore and he left to study at college 2 hrs away from me.

View: https://imgur.com/a/PWcnRE0

Mogs me