Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one that doesnt hate jews?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I mean hating them for supposedly setting up a conspiracy to empower women or destroy western civilization.

For one, Im not part of western civilization(Im a slav) and western civilization is fucking disgusting for me. Its mercantilistic, exceptionalist and genocidal, and also cucked . How is it cucked? Well, western civilization espouses liberty, stoicism slave morality to your master/boss/lord/whatever, worship of the strong(a precedent for hypergamy) and darwinism, while eastern civilization espouses welfare for the weak and trying to liberate yourself from work(Taoism). Now before you claim that all of these were created by jews, these things existed since the roman republic. Also historically western civilization allowed powerful women to rule, while this was impossible in the east.

Also, all precedents for hypergamy come from the very nature of women. Just because whatever tradcuck system you think was destroyed by jews existed, doesn't mean women were abiding by it.

The only thing i could hate jews for is israel being a capitalist state, genital mutilation( I think jews should be murdered if they support that, but I equally despise muslims for this), and jews having access to arranged marriage if they become orthodox. However arranged marriage is common in other ethnicities too.

Maybe I don't hate jews that much is the the most privileged and greedy pieces of shit I've met were all spoilt germanic kids.

Last edited:
I don't hate Jews

jewish feminism corrupting all world

I don't just hate everyone who isn't like me

Would you hate feminism less if it was created by based lithuanian stacies?
Same, but it was created by jews

You have been brainwashed my friend

:dab:

Muslims should stop circumcising their boys
It’s over for brainwashed low iq cels
Take the islampil before it’s too late

quote-a-country-has-the-jews-it-deserves-just-as-mosquitoes-can-thrive-and-settle-only-in-swamps-corneliu-zelea-codreanu-220266.jpg

Hand rubbing intensifies

I don't hate Jews or buy into the Jewish conspiracy, but it's still funny to meme about.

i don't dislike them

Honestly, I'm pretty indifferent.

I hate cucks and hypergamous whores from all religions and races.

"My fellow whites..."

I don’t care for them tbh

I hate Israel - a cuckold colonial state bringing western degeneracy into the Middle East. Otherwise, I don't hate Jews...

@BrendioEEE loves the jews

I also loved slavery, I loved the nazis, i loved Kony, I love our government and big wing corporations that pay no taxes, I love the 1%, I love women, I love ducks, I love tyrone and chad and everyone else.

See! Now I'm OP!

I don't give a fuck about them. I think people always need a scapegoat and jews have been always the perfect scapegoats since they don't integrate in societies where they live and live gathered in small jewish communites (ghettos) and you know humans are always agressive towards strangers (it's an evolutionary trait)...

I think they are the main group behind the decay of the west.

Last edited:
they are a pain in the ass and all rich

Why should I care about the west?
I'm slavic too. The west has had a great influence on my country. We're basically a part of it now.

Israel is the most İncel oppressing country and its existence sucks life out of mid.east
But what is the point of yelling at a random jew over it.