Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one on here who is emotionally numb?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I don't feel any emotions and especially not joy or hapinnes I dont even really feel sad I just feel like I dont exist anymore. Inceldom is truely worse than death because you dont feel alive but you still are alive and need to live a shitty life with normies and not having sex or friends or excitement or luck or having kids or being loved. I truely dont have anything to live for. Pass me the rope already boyos :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Not only emotionally numb, I'm numb to pleasure too (anhedonia).

Although, every once in a while I get really emotional and think about all my regrets and failures and my missed youth. But it passes quickly and I'm back to being a robot slave to the system.

Not only emotionally numb, I'm numb to pleasure too (anhedonia).

Although, every once in a while I get really emotional and think about all my regrets and failures and my missed youth. But it passes quickly and I'm back to being a robot slave to the system.
yeah I meant numb to everything tbh

Nope.

I don´t feel any happiness nor sadness I am just an empty shell of what I once was.

I can't even laugh anymore

Not exactly numb but my emotions are heavily muted