Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one in here getting bullied atm

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Is it just me ? Like I don’t usually see people getting bullied in here I mean at least I haven’t seen anyone’s post yet
Is it because I’m 18 in high school and surrounded by immature teenagers or what?? I’m getting bullied all the day long and it’s not that physical bullying it’s the more painful one the looks mogging/bullying

no there are threads of bullying experiences and I am one of them

We will be bullied, ostracized, and hunted our entire lives, it is our curse. The powerful prey on the weak, that's how it is, how it has always been.

Last edited:
I had them too

get fucking aggresive to them i did the mistake letting it slide and be the target all day, stand up and say stfu your not a whore so let your firsts do the talk if he refuses punch him anyways if not try to win

I was hardly ever bullied. I was definitely voted "most likely to go on a shooting spree."

My advice is that you don't have much to lose right? Then take chances. I'd stalk one of your least favorite bullies, and then prepare something horrible to happen to them. Don't let them know it was you.

Is it just me ? Like I don’t usually see people getting bullied in here I mean at least I haven’t seen anyone’s post yet
Is it because I’m 18 in high school and surrounded by immature teenagers or what?? I’m getting bullied all the day long and it’s not that physical bullying it’s the more painful one the looks mogging/bullying
The bullies will pass in adult life. I dealt with it and now i just see those losers in the supermarket. avoid them like the plague.

People get bullied all the time in high school. I was too. If the adults at your school don't want to help you, then the best thing to do it to stand up to them. High school bullies only target kids that they think are weak betas. Show them that you're not afraid and won't take their shit anymore. They won't stop unless you make them stop.

Bullying nowadays is a lot less direct than it used to be. Even Chads resort to talking behind your back instead of insulting you to your face.

The bullies will pass in adult life. I dealt with it and now i just see those losers in the supermarket. avoid them like the plague.
I hope dude and I don’t have any problems with bullying I have problems with people who call me ugly or unattractive and have a disgust on they face when they see me that’s what make me sad

If I ever found out where my HS bullies live now I'd kill every single last fucking one of them with a silenced .22

Honestly after grade 5 here there is hardly any bullying. The only thing that happens is people being singled out and ignored, happens in almost every class.

The blackpill helped me to deal with having been bullied. Now I know I fail because of my ugly face and not because my personality was fucked up by bullying.

Still, I would advise you to change schools, this shit gets to you.

I get made fun of by women all the time. Not in a school environment but I’d get bullied there for sure.

Ughh everyone bullies me. Sadly a girl I liked gets bullied too, just because I had a crush on her. The bullies are pathetic though, well, every bully is pathetic

I was hardly ever bullied. I was definitely voted "most likely to go on a shooting spree."
Kek. Everyone universally agreed I’d win the “Most likely to become a serial killer.” Shame I didn’t live up to my title.

I also get bullied outside the school environment

Yes, very few people are bullied in just one place. Unfortunately for schoolcels, they can’t avoid it.

Yes, very few people are bullied in just one place. Unfortunately for schoolcels, they can’t avoid it.
I sometimes don’t go to school because of it I just stay at my parents house

I sometimes don’t go to school because of it I just stay at my parents house

I remember trying to transfer schools but my parents kind of hinted my problem would always follow me and they were right. Couldn’t do home schooling because they both worked.

I'm gonna give normie advice here but honestly: ignore them and focus on your future career

Any other path will simply make things worse for you

I'm gonna give normie advice here but honestly: ignore them and focus on your future career

Any other path will simply make things worse for you
How Can I ignore it’s so hard to force yourself to not think about something Every time I try my best to not think in something I end up dreaming it moment by moment just is there any fucking drugs/pills that make me forget things?

fight them back even if you have to resort to violence instill them fear I wish I did that back in school or uni, yes even uni I was bullied at some point

Worse part is 10 years later, some of those bullies getting their PhD in a first world country, full of success and women while not even 30, and even daring to post hypocritical stuff about how empathetic and concerned they're for the state of this shitglobe...

Oh yeah, they sure tried harder than me to work out things in life and knew the correct skills. No way they were helped by fate. I've to suck their dick and accept their preach even now... /S

I never interact with anyone at College and never go out on weekends, therefore there is no opportunity for bullying to occur...

200 IQ btw

I never interact with anyone at College and never go out on weekends, therefore there is no opportunity for bullying to occur...

200 IQ btw
You need to be interactive to pass college tho
Projects/work/studying/roommates etc

You need to be interactive to pass college tho
Projects/work/studying/roommates etc
I have no roommates I'm in the UK
No projects just exams
I study alone
I don't have a job

There are worse things than bullying.

I have no roommates I'm in the UK
No projects just exams
I study alone
I don't have a job
UK is woke af I swear the god here in the US you need to work with others to do projects that are gonna be thrown in the garbage and won’t help for shit

UK is woke af I swear the god here in the US you need to work with others to do projects that are gonna be thrown in the garbage and won’t help for shit

I couldn't survive in America if highschool is anything like it is in the movies. Obvious example, no school uniforms. Can't get bullied for what you wear if you all have to dress exactly the same.

I couldn't survive in America if highschool is anything like it is in the movies. Obvious example, no school uniforms. Can't get bullied for what you wear if you all have to dress exactly the same.
It’s actually worse than the movies

18 year old senior in high school. Been bullied almost every single day since I started public school in 4th grade. I used to make posts on this website as well as threads on r/incels about my bullying experiences but it would get repetitive if I kept doing it.

18 year old senior in high school. Been bullied almost every single day since I started public school in 4th grade. I used to make posts on this website as well as threads on r/incels about my bullying experiences but it would get repetitive if I kept doing it.
Posting the experience is so helpful To know how to deal with it and also have a bunch of people knowing how you feel gun make it less painful

If that's true then all I can say is hang the fuck in there mate. Keep your head down and don't let these cunts get to you.

If that's true then all I can say is hang the fuck in there mate. Keep your head down and don't let these cunts get to you.
It’s harder than you think

i was in high school last year and was bullied everyday by a group of 15 years old normies and chadlites, in fact they still mock me when they see me in the streets

I'm surprised there are so few school shootings then especially given how easy it is to get guns.
If my HS years had been in the US people would say that Columbine was an imitation of my shooting and incels would go FIC rather than ER.

I'm being bullied as well.

Real life isn't anything remotely close like in those movies when it comes to bullying where the bully feels REMORSE later and becomes best friends with the bullied
I hate that bluepilled shit