Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Am I the only one completely invisible to society due to my looks?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Both men and women refuse to look at me, smile back to me, talk to me when I try to talk to them, or even sit next to me in public spaces.

All you guys claim to be trucels for getting looks of disgusts everywhere, yet this is Chads.is with 6’3 tallfags and most of you would refuse to date the obese Indian and Pakistani women I swipe in the hundreds online for just the hopes getting a single match.

@PLA1092 @Incelius Savage

U need money Maxx then surgery Maxx. bleach ur skin too. And height surgery. If you fail to do this by 30, IT IS OVER

You are one of the few truecels here, that's what it will always feels like.

Fakecels here, of course, won't relate with you

U need money Maxx then surgery Maxx. bleach ur skin too. And height surgery. If you fail to do this by 30, IT IS OVER
Look at Somalians with bleached skin, tbh; they look quite unnatural... :feelswhat:

But it's over for him, no moneymaxxing in whatever NEET NY apartment he lives in, already poor; he'll basically be cycling uphill to wealthmaxx in his current state. :feelsjuice:

Invisibility is better than this:

Link

Kek

Nagisa

Wolf

Wrong

KK

Attachments

• Photo.PNG
    Photo.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Look at Somalians with bleached skin, tbh; they look quite unnatural... :feelswhat:

But it's over for him, no moneymaxxing in whatever NEET NY apartment he lives in, already poor; he'll basically be cycling uphill to wealthmaxx in his current state. :feelsjuice:
He will suffer even more immensely like I have if he fails to money Maxx before 30

I would ascend with you zer0

this is Chads.is with 6’3 tallfags and most of you would refuse to date the obese Indian and Pakistani women I swipe in the hundreds online for just the hopes getting a single match.

Yes. You are. Over for u. (JK- go the gym and become intimidating)

Being invisible is better than getting negative reactions.

I know a Guy from looksmax called Zero who looks like MTN (even rated by Tails!).

I’m just plain air to most normies out there

>is a curry is west society
>complains about people not accepting him

I’m not even in society and i’m invisible to my own family so what do you think.

you're just a loser :foidSoy:

He's not even white @PPEcel @proudweeb @Robtical I think it's time you get rid of Shaniqua over here
Wish granted:panties:

I’m just plain air to most normies out there
I don’t believe guys here saying they get 1000s of looks of disgust by random women on the street, why the fuck would a women take the time to look at an ugly guy instead of staring at her BF or phone for chad/simp attention?

Too many fake NEET and social circle NT fakecels here, I know not a single foid except my mother.

Both men and women refuse to look at me, smile back to me, talk to me when I try to talk to them, or even sit next to me in public spaces.
You and every other curry. This is now curry.is

All you guys claim to be trucels for getting looks of disgusts everywhere, yet this is Chads.is with 6’3 tallfags and most of you would refuse to date the obese Indian and Pakistani women I swipe in the hundreds online for just the hopes getting a single match.
Just return to curryland. Even with your White worshiping accent, you'll fit in better here than among Whites.

We all are, that's literally why we're here.

Right now I shouldnt really have expectations to get laid and just be happy that people are polite/nice to me because of the high-quality-service culture, well it is not like I can controle to get attracted towards women here (and inevetably be disappointed) ... but still I will try to keep it in mind

boycott and ignore fakecels, they are your enemies, we are the minority otherwise you ll get banned

Yes, you are like a Batman - nobody sees you, nobody knows who you are
only you are fat and got no money

Most men won't even acknowledge me, forget women. The only silver lining for me is that I'm tall and genuinely scare people. It's better than just being stomped on.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back