Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I the only Guy on here that likes War Movies???

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I like it when normies get killed by other normies and especially if its really bloody.
My favorite probably is saving private ryan.
Best scene from the movies tbhtbh:
best parts 4:34, 5:10, 5:15, 5:20, 5:28,

Platoon and Born On The Foruth Of July are great movies.

Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket are good too.

The Deer Hunter, Idi i smotri, Dunkirk and Fury are the best ones I can think of that feature warfare.

Shooting Dogs, Threads, Grave of the Fireflies, Incendies, Johnny Got His Gun, La Vita e Bella, Brothers and Frantz are movies centered around the themes of war that I liked.

I wish there was a psychological horror film about the trenches of WW1.
Platoon and Born On The Foruth Of July are great movies.

Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket are good too.
Good picks ngl

One of my favorites too tbhtbh
There is something appealing about seeing humans in war, something about watching others go through the trauma of war makes me feel more... alive in a way. There's a certain charm to the raw violence and mercilessness of war no matter how horrific it is.

There is something appealing about seeing humans in war, something about watching others go through the trauma of war makes me feel more... alive in a way. There's a certain charm to the raw violence and mercilessness of war no matter how horrific it is.
Same. I would probably go to war just to know the real feeling of it.

Same. I would probably go to war just to know the real feeling of it.
I'd like that too, I'd really like to know what it's like to take a life and I'm curious as to how I'd react to all the death and chaos around me.

But if I had something to live for I'd never go to war, I'd just leave "my" country to rot.

I do like a good war film. If you've not seen it i suggest letters from iwo jima. Its from the japs perspective ww2. So much better than flags from our fathers.

I'd like that too, I'd really like to know what it's like to take a life and I'm curious as to how I'd react to all the death and chaos around me.

But if I had something to live for I'd never go to war, I'd just leave "my" country to rot.
same. Tbh would be great to be in the military with some of you guys in my squad
I do like a good war film. If you've not seen it i suggest letters from iwo jima. Its from the japs perspective ww2. So much better than flags from our fathers.
didnt see it yet since There are so many but might check it out later

Saving Private Ryan's opening scene is incredible, I'm kinda lukewarm on the rest of the film. Some of my faves:

Apocalypse Now
Kanal (1957)
The Ascent (1977)
Ran
Army of Shadows
The Battle of Algiers
Das Boot
Full Metal Jacket
Lawrence of Arabia
Paths of Glory
Ashes and Diamonds (more like a postwar film but whatever)
Come and See
Inglorious Basterds
Platoon
Thin Red Line
Waltz With Bashir
Grave of the Fireflies

The Deer Hunter, Idi i smotri, Dunkirk and Fury are the best ones I can think of that feature warfare.

Shooting Dogs, Threads, Grave of the Fireflies, Incendies, Johnny Got His Gun, La Vita e Bella, Brothers and Frantz are movies centered around the themes of war that I liked.

I wish there was a psychological horror film about the trenches of WW1.

Good picks ngl

Threads too, good picks.

Saving Private Ryan's opening scene is incredible, I'm kinda lukewarm on the rest of the film. Some of my faves:

Apocalypse Now
Kanal (1957)
The Ascent (1977)
Ran
Army of Shadows
The Battle of Algiers
Das Boot
Full Metal Jacket
Lawrence of Arabia
Paths of Glory
Come and See
Inglorious Basterds
Platoon
Thin Red Line
Waltz With Bashir
Grave of the Fireflies
I have seen most of those, I'll have to watch the ones I haven't yet. Nice list

Apocalypse Now
Kanal (1957)
The Ascent (1977)
Ran
Army of Shadows
The Battle of Algiers
Das Boot
Full Metal Jacket
Lawrence of Arabia
Paths of Glory
Come and See
Inglorious Basterds
Platoon
Thin Red Line
Waltz With Bashir
Grave of the Fireflies

Threads too, good picks.
Is black hawk dawn good?

I pretty much only like those. Especially when it's about old wars like 300, Troy and those Chinese kung fu movies.

Hacksaw ridge was amazing too

Band of Brothers was really good. Generation War a mini series from the German perspective was fun to watch. Letters from Iwo Jima was profound.

The Pacific looks good.

War fascinates me.

Fucking love war movies. Better than that marvel superhero corny bullshit

No

Same, big reason I hope a war breaks out soon. Hopefully I get drafted or something.

Same, big reason I hope a war breaks out soon. Hopefully I get drafted or something.

If we go to war with Korea I'm enlisting. I want to kill a commie.

i like them too.

The world would be a better place if instead of so much sex there's was that much war, peace is overrated, growing up is bullshit and society is garbage, let it all burn.

Theres too much flag waving for my tastes though I do enjoy a good shootout

I hate most war movies because they are made by cucks and have a anti-war message.

I want to die in battle. It would probably be a meme death like stepping on a mine, getting shot in the balls and bleeding out or dying in a hospital days later like some cuck.

haha
Oh I thought you liked them from a historical point of view. I like to watch war documentaries and war tactics videos and strategies. Same with like biopic movies on like the Desert Fox or Teddy Roosevelt. Shit like that. I'm not really a history buff and more view it from an entertainment point of view since I never seem to retain the information afterwards but I do enjoy watching documentaries on war and also real live footage. Shit gets me so pumped up. Probably because I'm a bitch and would never be in that kind of situation. Don't feel like dying for a country that treats me like shit and says I'm public enemy #1 as to why women are depressed and this generation isn't making enough babies and stable marriages. Yup! All my fault I guess. If only I wasn't an Incel and was born a Chad instead I could have fixed all your hoe problems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back