Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i still an incel if i dont care about foids or passing my genes in this cucked nauseating reality?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Honestly i feel like an outsider and i give three fucks about everything,Humans are a cucked species and i dont give three fucks about space colonization,Or utopias or anything,I feel like humans are being treated like stupid childrend and livestock and they truly deserve it for their stupidity,And fuck the world elites,Nothing lasts forever and their tutorial mode life is gonna end one day,Sooner or later.

Are you involuntarily celibate?

Yes= you're an incel
No= you're not an incel

Honestly i feel like an outsider and i give three fucks about everything,Humans are a cucked species and i dont give three fucks about space colonization,Or utopias or anything,I feel like humans are being treated like stupid childrend and livestock and they truly deserve it for their stupidity,And fuck the world elites,Nothing lasts forever and their tutorial mode life is gonna end one day,Sooner or later.
Yeah. Inceldom isn't a mindset. It's a state of being physically unattractive to women and being unable to attract a woman to have sex with.

Yeah. Inceldom isn't a mindset. It's a state of being physically unattractive to women and being unable to attract a woman to have sex with.

Well...i only managed to attract goblinas and fat trolls in my young days,But i always knew shitskins like me are workforce for whites and half-white kikes,Fuck this reality.