Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Am I making sense( huge discussion needed)

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
When I talk about moneymaxxing your way to ascend with a woman, cels here say " you will only get gold diggers). But the truth is Chad also gets women only because he provides them, what he provides? His genes and beautiful looks in the woman's presence. So how can you call Women who are in "Love" with Chad for his looks A REAL LOVE RELATIONSHIP ?
There is no love, it's all LUST
There are multiple cases of chads losing thier GFs after their face disfigures( acid attacks, bicycle accidents or any accident in general)

So if a chad is seen as someone in love when the women are with him only for his LOOKS then A GUY WHO GETS WOMAN WITH MONEY IS NOTHING LESS THAN A CHAD. Both provide something in return for female LUST.

If money maxxing gets you gold diggers, looks get you ( I know it might sound cringe but take it easy) looks-diggers. Where is the love? Majority of parents love their kids irrespective of looks, that's real LOVE.

So, moneymaxxing your way to ascending is nothing less than being a Chad. LOVE IS RARE, LUST IS EVERYWHERE

Moneymaxxing doesn't even get you lust, foids just latch onto you to siphon you of all of your hard-earned money.
It's the perfect recipe for a dead bedroom. Those with good looks are loved independent of any other traits they may have due to halo effect.

When I talk about moneymaxxing your way to ascend with a woman, cels here say " you will only get gold diggers). But the truth is Chad also gets women only because he provides them, what he provides? His genes and beautiful looks in the woman's presence.

Chad provides a woman with sexual excitement. Nothing more. Nothing less. That alone is enough to cause women to select Chad.

Moneymaxxing doesn't even get you lust, foids just latch onto you to siphon you of all of your hard-earned money.
It's the perfect recipe for a dead bedroom. Those with good looks are loved independent of any other traits they may have due to halo effect.
I think I should have written, but yeah LUST is not present in Moneymaxxee relationship, but the attention he gets is same as Chad, so morally when both are given attention only for something they provide, they both are nothing less nothing more in the attraction strata

Delusional coper

Physical and financial attraction are not in the same paradigm.

I think I should have written, but yeah LUST is not present in Moneymaxxee relationship, but the attention he gets is same as Chad, so morally when both are given attention only for something they provide, they both are nothing less nothing more in the attraction strata
he does not get the attention, his money gets the attention.

Chad provides a woman with sexual excitement. Nothing more. Nothing less. That alone is enough to cause women to select Chad.
Sexual excitement is temporary, money makes anyone excited for a long period. Instagram models are eating LITERAL shit for money in Dubai.

he does not get the attention, his money gets the attention.
Chad gets attention also only because of his looks. Chad is one bicycle accident falling straight on his head away from losing his status

I'm not saying money> looks
But a mownymaxxed normie is not morally inferior to a Chad. Ofcourse chad gets raw attention because of raw attractiveness. This post is for incels who look down on moneymaxxed incels or normies

I won't complain or argue much about moneymaxxing. As far as I know, money is the sure fire way for me to ascend. I'm moneymaxxing anyway.

Chad gets attention also only because of his looks. Chad is one bicycle accident falling straight on his head away from losing his status
you do make a logical claim in the sense that women in both scenarios go for opportunities. opportunity to either
A. reproduce and have chad's babies
B. money to waste on whatever birkin bag or expensive clothes they want

but it would be unfair to even claim that B is anyway at all rewarding like A, however I agree that it is retarded to hate on moneymaxxed sub5s who eventually ascend.

Youre right, both are conditional. With enough money she will respect you and roleplay enjoying like that youre a chad. Difference is that shes physically disgusted by you and you'll make her pussy dry. Some men care for that, some dont. Hugh hefner well knew that they just want his money, he still fucked all of them either way. Theres probably few months of infatuation with chads, which people define as love. Anyway making significant amount of money is impossible for majority of men.

One must take the Halo effect into account, good looks = good personality.

Sources say no