Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I going insane?

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I had a dream where I was arguing with a woman about the dating market and how difficult it was for men who were below average. We were arguing the whole time but I basically owned her and she conceded and said whatever fine fine and then walked away. I was smiling then I woke up. This is the first time in a while I even remembered my dream

Yes.

No, jk. You dream about what you think during a day. That's all.

Were you lucid? I wish my dreams involved me having power but they usually just make me feel weak and worthless:cryfeels:

Your dreams are what you truly desire

I dreamed i was fucking a girl

[UWSL]The other day I dreamed we were all wearing kkk robes at the school carnival and a teacher was shouting with glee, hahaha. [/UWSL]

Not really, it’s just a dream. Many people remember their dreams.

i can't dream, due to my weed consumption

Were you lucid? I wish my dreams involved me having power but they usually just make me feel weak and worthless:cryfeels:
Dream felt good but empty. I woke up so confused like i made her hush but then I’m like why the fuck am I even dreaming of something that pathetic

i dreamed of getting a blowjob once

I had a dream where I was arguing with a woman about the dating market and how difficult it was for men who were below average. We were arguing the whole time but I basically owned her and she conceded and said whatever fine fine and then walked away. I was smiling then I woke up. This is the first time in a while I even remembered my dream
Not really imo more or less normal dream, I had a dream about curries growing pigs as their business - now that's something