Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I considered a manlet?

Am I a manlet?

• Total voters
Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I am exactly 5'11" (180.3 cm) most mornings, 5'11 1/16"(180.5 cm) when I'm fully stretched out. My normal low is 5'10 1/2" (179 cm), although I can shrink to 5'10 1/4" (178.5 cm) when I've taken a long walk and done a lot of weight lifting. I am a fairly sedentary man, though, so I normally sit around 5'10 3/4" (179.5 cm), maybe a little lower. My claim to family is 5'11" (an honest claim, albeit for shortly after a wake up), to friends, 5'11 1/4" (181 cm), essentially my metric height rounded up to the nearest cm, to females who I am not related to, if I ever did say my height to them, I would claim 6'1" (186 cm), even though it's a lie. But then again, they lie to us with makeup and push-up bras, so I don't feel bad about adding ~2 inches (5-6 cm) to my height when I talk to them.

It's brutal, when I was in middle school, I was predicted to be in the 6'1"-6'2" range (or about 187 cm), but apparently I just hit my growth spurt early. I bet, if I had achieved even 6'1" (the low end of my predicted height range when I was in middle school), I would already have at least a girlfriend, if not a wife and kids (I am in my mid 20s)

If you think 5’11 is a manlet then that says a lot about how shallow women and society truly is if you were 5’6 you’d hate every waking moment of your life

loool. height is not ure problem

If you think 5’11 is a manlet then that says a lot about how shallow women and society truly is if you were 5’6 you’d hate every waking moment of your life
I wish that we used the metric system (commie Euro, I know), because then I would be 180 cm, which is the manlet cutoff. But no, stupid burgerland has to use the system that makes me a manlet for some reason. Blame females, not me. I would be fine with a 5'2" female (if not for the fact that she would carry manlet genes that would f my sons over), but no, even short girls need a guy who is over 6' tall. And girls with small tits have no problem getting laid.
loool. height is not ure problem
Thanks, but the average White American male 20-39 is 5'10.1"/5'10.2", and my morning height is 5'11" exactly, so I'm probably not even 3/4 of an inch taller than the average man of my demographic (I'm a White American in his mid-20s, I would assume a morning height average would be maybe 5'10.4" if not 5'10.5")
Based username by the way
Thanks!

Under 6'4 is manletism especially your ratios make you look like a kid (large head to height ratio is an infantile trait)
I have a big head. F.

Yes
You gotta be at least 6’8 to not be considered a manlet anymore

Yes
You gotta be at least 6’8 to not be considered a manlet anymore
They really have ridiculous standards for us, don't they? But god forbid we want a girl who doesn't have a fat chest or a beer gut.

I am exactly 5'11" (180.3 cm) most mornings, 5'11 1/16"(180.5 cm) when I'm fully stretched out. My normal low is 5'10 1/2" (179 cm), although I can shrink to 5'10 1/4" (178.5 cm) when I've taken a long walk and done a lot of weight lifting. I am a fairly sedentary man, though, so I normally sit around 5'10 3/4" (179.5 cm), maybe a little lower. My claim to family is 5'11" (an honest claim, albeit for shortly after a wake up), to friends, 5'11 1/4" (181 cm), essentially my metric height rounded up to the nearest cm, to females who I am not related to, if I ever did say my height to them, I would claim 6'1" (186 cm), even though it's a lie. But then again, they lie to us with makeup and push-up bras, so I don't feel bad about adding ~2 inches (5-6 cm) to my height when I talk to them.

It's brutal, when I was in middle school, I was predicted to be in the 6'1"-6'2" range (or about 187 cm), but apparently I just hit my growth spurt early. I bet, if I had achieved even 6'1" (the low end of my predicted height range when I was in middle school), I would already have at least a girlfriend, if not a wife and kids (I am in my mid 20s)
No, dont listen to the deranged sloppy retards who claim that you must be 6'9 to ascend, 5'11 is more than enough, under 5'8 is a true death sentence

No, dont listen to the deranged sloppy retards who claim that you must be 6'9 to ascend, 5'11 is more than enough, under 5'8 is a true death sentence
If only I was 5'11" in the evening instead of just in the morning...does glucosamine sulphate actually work?

Not a manlet but you aren’t tall either

If only I was 5'11" in the evening instead of just in the morning...does glucosamine sulphate actually work?
Rule of thumb is: If your far taller than 95% of women in your region you will do fine
If your taller than 3/4 75% of them your a average
If your getting dwarfed by them on a daily basis it means it never began :cryfeels:

Turbomanlet tbhtbh ngl

6 feet, 6 pack, 6 figures. No exceptions!

i found out im not 6' i m 5'11 :feelsohgod:

if ure average height or above average you should be doing above average in the dating market. however if u are not then its some other feature that is letting u down. share a pic so we can objectively decipher why

if ure average height or above average you should be doing above average in the dating market. however if u are not then its some other feature that is letting u down. share a pic so we can objectively decipher why
I'm a fatass… 250 lbs at 5'11"...

well there you go then.
I feel like 5'11" is a height where you need to be insanely fit and ripped to have a chance with females, if I was 6'3" I could probably get away with being a fatass, but since I'm 5'11", I have to be perfect in every other way for females to even look my way sexually.

Manlet = 189 and shorter, near-manlet = 190-195, average = 196-199, tallish = 200-209, tall = 210+.

I feel like 5'11" is a height where you need to be insanely fit and ripped to have a chance with females, if I was 6'3" I could probably get away with being a fatass, but since I'm 5'11", I have to be perfect in every other way for females to even look my way sexually.

Nope, the only thing that can nerf a tall man is being fat.

Take TheAmazingAtheistpill, he's 6'6 and I've seen videos from him at real life events that I've NEVER seen anyone call him "tall", let that sink in, he's 6'6 with blonde hair and blue eyes and THE ONLY THING people ever notice when they see him is that he's fat. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Brutal fat neckbeardpill. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Mogs me ngl. Be happy you aren't 172.8cm.:cryfeels::fuk:

In the Netherlands ur below avg (185 cm). On average ur 5 cm taller than most men in the West. I'd just fraudmax with lifts to 185cm.
Also u can't be fat/overweight at any height unless u weightlift/mmamax and have Fedor Emelianenko phenotype.