Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I Chad now?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I just passed driving theory online with only 1 mistake (4 points, you are allowed to have 11), so I would also pass the real test. I will go to to pre-examination tomorrow. Am I a Chad now?

Last edited:
yes. now get out :^)

Too many mistakes

Make sure you have 10 showers on top of that bro and you're set

Go for it OP
Resultado de imagen de tank pepe

You become Chad when you get your first car

Chad German tbh

You'll find a way to screw it.

no, you're just one step closer towards becoming Alek Minassian

Next thing you will tell us that you became the CEO of your local German brothel and that you get to "train" all of the new female employees.

well done... chad!

You're just chadlites. To be Chad you must be able to actually drive a car

Nice OP might have a chance to get a GOER watch

I was taking a driving lesson today and was intimidated as the driving instructor was a foid

I was taking a driving lesson today and was intimidated as the driving instructor was a foid

This is indeed emasculating. How did you sruvive this? I would have cried.

This is indeed emasculating. How did you sruvive this? I would have cried.
She was a good looking foid aswel, in her 30s, i felt nervous and kept making mistakes

She was a good looking foid aswel, in her 30s, i felt nervous and kept making mistakes

That is brutal... Are yo uat elwast somewhat comfortable with driving itself? I was so bad, that I had to do driving simulation first and I still cannot get behind of it. Therefore I might change to automatic and call it a day.

That is brutal... Are yo uat elwast somewhat comfortable with driving itself? I was so bad, that I had to do driving simulation first and I still cannot get behind of it. Therefore I might change to automatic and call it a day.
Im still learning to drive I've only done a few lessons but I cant do much right, :feelsYall:

Im still learning to drive I've only done a few lessons but I cant do much right, :feelsYall:

Everyone is ahead of me. I just cannot anymore. But at least you might overcome it, unlike me who will most likely kill himself because of it.

Everyone is ahead of me. I just cannot anymore. But at least you might overcome it, unlike me who will most likely kill himself because of it.
What would you do if a femoid was your driver instructor and she had bigger biceps

Lachowski is close to roping

Mogs me brutally, I had 8 mistakes

drive a truck of peace

Mogs me brutally, I had 8 mistakes

Brutal. I just took another test and I passed again with 2 mistakes. I will go to pre-examination today and when I come back I will buy myself some Asian food.

You will ascend, buddy boyo
full