Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am I being too sensitive?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40686
  • Start date
Deleted member 40686

Deleted member 40686

Banned
-
I helped a first-semester student with registering for courses etc. for almost 2h and she didn't even offer to pay for our drinks or say thank you

It's honorable to help others without expecting a reward but it would have been nice if she showed some type of fucking gratitude

I don't expect her to suck me off or even meet me again but I feel like she just used me

Even normies will be mad at that foid, a guy in gym showed me proper lifting posture today, I said thank you 2 times, it honestly made my day. Foids (and normis too to some extent) are used to people being nice to them all the time.

I helped a first-semester student with registering for courses etc. for almost 2h and she didn't even offer to pay for our drinks or say thank you

It's honorable to help others without expecting a reward but it would have been nice if she showed some type of fucking gratitude

I don't expect her to suck me off or even meet me again but I feel like she just used me
You shouldn't go into situations like that expecting anything. I think you're not being sensitive, you just had the wrong expectations in this situation

Images 3

Imagine helping a foid knowing that she would never fuck you

Moral of the story is to never help whores for free. If you wouldn't help a truecel for 2 hours then don't do it for a rostie.