Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I an Incel?

L

Logan9fingers

Greycel
I’m 5,9.
A 29 year old straight male who virgin who can’t manage to sleep with a woman. Social anxiety through the roof. No friends, with the exception of the peeps at the used book store.
I’ve been reading up on what people call the “Incel Ideology”. Chads and Stacies being used by advertisers in the top percentile…the chase for sex, status, and high value. Hypergamy combined with the unfortunate chemistry of my physique. This is only natural, what women find attractive. It was never about personality, was it? They lied about that. And now, (with Social Media, and swiping) the chase is turned up to 11, leaving me completely out of it.
So, Elliot Rodger’s manifesto is attached to the “ideology”, and other than ER being a homicidal scumbag (in my view), he seemed to be well versed in the dealings on the Chads and Stacy’s, just looking at the Manifesto objectively, and applying the whole FOID chase for status to my own experience.

So, question still stands? Am I an Incel? I seem like one, but want to admit it to NOBODY.

Last edited:
If women dont want to date you and have sex with you at all, you're an incel. Beliefs, opinions, alignments etc, doesn't matter. Userbase here is very much divided in opinions and from diverse background.

Even if those fags, cucks and foids want to categorize "inceldom" as an ideology, it is a condition. You can't have love from a foid even if trying with your all heart and will? Then you are incel. You are involuntarily unfallable, unlovable and the foids see in you nothing but a pack mule.

The blackpill teaches you why you can statistically be an incel. And more and more normies will enter inceldom as the sexual market is ruled not by Chads as many believe, but by the demand of foids.

ER was a standardcel. He even vilely murdered two ricecels. He wanted what Chad had, and he was also a victim as a mestizo who was from a majority white society where being Asian is literally being the least attractive feature (statistically). ER ultimately cannot represent the brocels because ultimately their purpose was to have Stacies or die. He decided to die, and with him the association that that effeminate Asian standardcel It is the representation of every incel.

You know that the answer to your question is not difficult. Removing autism from this forum and our involvement in vicarious violence, You essentially know that ultimately being an incel is a condition, not a decision or a state of mind.

If women dont want to date you and have sex with you at all, you're an incel. Beliefs, opinions, alignments etc, doesn't matter. Userbase here is very much divided in opinions and from diverse background.

Welcome fellow brocel

I’ve been reading up on what people call the “Incel Ideology”. Chads and Stacies being used by advertisers in the top percentile…the chase for sex, status, and high value. Hypergamy combined with the unfortunate chemistry of my physique. This is only natural, what women find attractive. It was never about personality, was it? They lied about that. And now, (with Social Media, and swiping) the chase is turned up to 11, leaving me completely out of it.
Based IT infiltrator

Blackpill isn't an ideology it's just the truth.

yes officially diagnosed by me n ow

The Outside world says that Inceldom is an ideology. They would say that the true Incels are ideologically driven Incels who believe that the Chads and Stacies drive the dating market, thus controlling it.
They would say that the non-ideological Incels are just guys who can’t get sex, who’ve been shoved out of the dating culture, which has been accelerated by hypergamous social media standards.
A true Incel, and a social Incel…whaddaya think of that?

The Outside world says that Inceldom is an ideology.
I don't give a fuck about what the "outside world" thinks. Inceldom is not an ideology or a "movement". The blackpill is not an ideology either.

Well, they’re talking about it like it is. Do you want them to notice the Incels? To talk about the Incels more?

I don't give a fuck about what the "outside world" thinks. Inceldom is not an ideology or a "movement". The blackpill is not an ideology either.
Or do you just full stop give up on the outside world?

I’m 5,9.
A 29 year old straight male who virgin who can’t manage to sleep with a woman. Social anxiety through the roof. No friends, with the exception of the peeps at the used book store.
So, Elliot Rodger’s manifesto is attached to the “ideology”, and other than ER being a homicidal scumbag (in my view), he seemed to be well versed in the dealings on the Chads and Stacy’s, just looking at the Manifesto objectively, and applying the whole FOID chase for status to my own experience.

So, question still stands? Am I an Incel? I seem like one, but want to admit it to NOBODY.
its so over going to commite a anhero

I would say so yes, if you're 29 and a virgin with no friends its pretty much over

no, GrAY.

you're an infiltrator. kys

idc what you think of the 'incel ideology.' just kys

red-flag-meme-explained.jpg

fax

incel is an ontological state of being not a subjective position you can take

inceldom is not by choice otherwise it wouldn't be inceldom

Yes, you're an incel as us. But you're a normie guy in your behaviour and mind. Stay here, read more, free your soul.

Blackpill isn't an ideology it's just the truth.
What’s your favorite black pill channel? I watch rollo tomassi, but the red pill seems to be geared towards Chad and Chad light guys. They don’t really help me.

Fedpost, this reads like a VICE article.

Last edited:
basically women don't want to fuck and date more than half the men out there, they only get turned on by their :chad: dick and they put up with their husbands because of the pure broods :feelsthink: