Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I an incel?

i can end you with a tought
Meetup2

Not approaching to girls doesn't mean you can't be incel. I'm in the same boat as you. I've never approached because I knew from the beginning it wouldn't work because my face was outside of the standards that women wanted.

I believe incels focus too much on chin structure
What makes a male jaw attractive

This is the science why they are right to focus so intently on chin structure

No you're not incel, you're a chad. What are you doing here?! Go fuck your girlfriends pussies man

Dude there's no way in hell you're an incel. Everyone's incel at age 20 except Chad. You seem more of the MGTOW or MRA stripe rather than an incel. Also, you're pretty smart talking about R-reproduction strategy and you're only 20 years old. But if you become 30 without sex, then you're definitely incel. Ignore the people on this forum who are 14, living in Chad's (dad) house and pissed off that they can't bang the cheerleader of the football team in high school or whatever- that's like half the people here. Or the privileged ethnic type who's mom bought them a BMW for college but still pissed off they couldn't bang the prom queen in high school. They're not incels, they're just locationcels. Go back to India or Pakiland and find your looksmatch, who is shitting on the side of a beach right now in Mumbai.

You're a wolf in disguise.