Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a volcel for this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
I think I'm a truecel. I either get pity, disgust or ridicule for the way I look. I get mogged constantly even by incels who show their face/height revealing that they are really most often at least near average if not above. I know I'm undesirable and I have very low standards otherwise that would be hypocritical like those HTN volcels who larp as incels. But the other day I saw this old extremely fat ogre looking monstrosity of a femorroid and I just had to ask myself if I would really want to ascend with her. The answer is no tbh ngl. The thing is some guy would because even the self-proclaimed femcels always have some sort of orbiter. So then does that make me a volcel?

No, you aren't. If you physically can't get hard for a foid then it's impossible to ascend with her anyway

Is a 4.5/10 guy (with average height) incel?

Yes, if you have had the chance of ascending with an ugly foid, you can ascend with an average looking one, because foids think all the same.

You are volcel
Is a 4.5/10 guy (with average height) incel?
Yes, regardless of race and height, if your face is sub5, you are incel

thinking you're volcel = trucel trait

thinking you're trucel = fakecel trait

Landwhales are a different species. That would not be ascension

You're a volcel if she would give you a chance. But she probably wouldn't, so there's no use in forcing yourself to think about her.

Nope, you're allowed to have standards. That disgusting whale you saw probably feels entitled to chad.

I wouldn't fuck anyone who doesn't have basic hygiene, I doubt landwhales shower.

over for standardcels