Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a psychopath?

Sheldor

Sheldor

5'5'' Emperor - Holy Fakecel Hunter I. - Α & Ω
★★
Am I a sick psychopath?

I am 18 years old and feel sympathy with the murderer "Eliot Rodger", but at the same time a lot of sadness with the innocent victims.

I have read his whole manifesto, studied his life, watched his videos and just understood him. In every terrible situation of his life, I could understand how he feels.

I just feel terribly sorry for him, because all this didn't have to happen. Ignorance, arrogance and evil thoughts don't come naturally. You get really deformed by society.

Am I now a psychopath for supporting a murderer? I am completely serious, I feel so much for him.

No, you can emphasize with someone but not support their actions

no, real psychopaths don't even know that they are psychopaths.

also men are the empathetic gender.

never trust greycels. After @zmandude24, I assume all greycels are IT infiltrators.

Am I a sick psychopath?

I am 18 years old and feel sympathy with the murderer "Eliot Rodger", but at the same time a lot of sadness with the innocent victims.

I have read his whole manifesto, studied his life, watched his videos and just understood him. In every terrible situation of his life, I could understand how he feels.

I just feel terribly sorry for him, because all this didn't have to happen. Ignorance, arrogance and evil thoughts don't come naturally. You get really deformed by society.

Am I now a psychopath for supporting a murderer? I am completely serious, I feel so much for him.
Yes, Why don't you find bettER things to do and CHOose glory over AMnesty?

Psychopath or not, makes no difference.

The most successful people in life are psychopaths.

Am I a sick psychopath?

NO.
never trust greycels. After @zmandude24, I assume all greycels are IT infiltrators.
Found the incel (that doesn't think he is one) then he got the ban, stupid z man.

Last edited:
I’m a cold fish but have a depressive longing.

Am I a sick psychopath?

No you are the devil incarnate

get out of here nigger, this is not your place