Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I a fakecel?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
I’ve been thinking about trying again after about 4 years due to compliments I keep receiving. A few of you have seen my photos but here’s the breakdown.

Pros:
-Facemogger (front profile only)
-Voicemogger

Cons:
-Framecel
-Hipcel
-Mentalcel (pretty high inhib, bravery only when highly stressed)
-Skin-texturecel (I went though extreme chronic stress as a teen and it kinda makes me look like a combat vet)

Break-evens:
-Not a heightcel
-I’m pretty “well-adjusted” (translation: NT-emulating) for someone who hasn’t been to therapy

What do you think guys? Should I go for it?

no you are good

Last edited:
Yes, ascend and leave

not meant mean in anyway, i just want all my brocels to ascend
Based. Hope you ascend too. Nice to see some actual support instead of just shitting on each other

I’ve been thinking about trying again after about 4 years due to compliments I keep receiving
Are you receiving these compliments from incels on this forum or girls irl?

I'd have to see your face to know for sure. Even then, being non NT and high inhib really hurts your overall SMV. So far 3 users have DMed me their faces, and one was on the uglier side, one was just a bit below average, and one was actually decent looking and above average. I'm genuinely curious to how you compare to the ones I've seen.

Are you receiving these compliments from incels on this forum or girls irl?
This is the ultimate sign. Compliments vrom incels don't mean much. Female validation is what matters. I haven't got a compliment from a woman other than family or a teacher ever as far as I can remember. No woman was ever interested in me

Keep trying to ascend. Last thing you want to be is an oldcel. If you can kind of be NT, and you're not a manlet, you have a chance,

This is the ultimate sign. Compliments vrom incels don't mean much. Female validation is what matters. I haven't got a compliment from a woman other than family or a teacher ever as far as I can remember. No woman was ever interested in me
Same here. I'm a manlet and nothing worked; tried boxing, kung fu, drawing foids in suggestive artwork when they ask me to draw them (They were disgusted by), nothing worked. Seems that my time here is indefinite, which is a shame because not even the tall foids want me, who are appealing themselves.

Same here. I'm a manlet and nothing worked; tried boxing, kung fu, drawing foids in suggestive artwork when they ask me to draw them (They were disgusted by), nothing worked. Seems that my time here is indefinite, which is a shame because not even the tall foids want me, who are appealing themselves.
Yep. There comes a certain point when there isn't much hope. I never directly asked a woman out, but they act all bitch when I just try to make basic conversation with them and only give one word replies. Fuck that. No reason to go through the pain of asking em out when that's how they treat you

@Friezacel the absolute state of failednormies.is

Average state of .is btw

I can never understand how other users can be happy when some fakecel has a chance and rubs it in our face like this

“Im happy for you bro I hope it works out for you bro”

Unless Im getting It I dont want any other mf To get it especially If They are rubbing it in our faces like this
There is some users I hope can better their lives but most of the time it annoys me seeing posts like this especially when users are somehow happy for them it just feels cucked

“Ive been getting compliments constantly for 4 years”
But he still feels the need to make this post just to rub it in our face
If you’ve been getting compliments from women then you can ascend don’t rub it in our faces and just leave the site

send me pics ill rate you

post face or dm

After hearing this dudes voice for the first time I instantly suspected larp.
I knew this would happen from his voice too and the way he puts that he is a voice mogger in his bio to flex

Only fakecels do that type of shit

in america and the richest EU countries you can ascend even as an 6 or 7, depends where you from

I can never understand how other users can be happy when some fakecel has a chance and rubs it in our face like this

Unless Im getting It I dont want any other mf To get it especially If They are rubbing it in our faces like this
There is some users I hope can better their lives but most of the time it annoys me seeing posts like this especially when users are somehow happy for them it just feels cucked

If you’ve been getting compliments from women then you can ascend don’t rub it in our faces and just leave the site
yeah if he's actually a fakecel i wish him a painful death

I’ve been thinking about trying again after about 4 years due to compliments I keep receiving. A few of you have seen my photos but here’s the breakdown.

Pros:
-Voicemogger

Cons:
-Framecel
-Hipcel
-Mentalcel (pretty high inhib, bravery only when highly stressed)
-Skin-texturecel (I went though extreme chronic stress as a teen and it kinda makes me look like a combat vet)

Break-evens:
-Not a heightcel
-I’m pretty “well-adjusted” (translation: NT-emulating) for someone who hasn’t been to therapy

What do you think guys? Should I go for it?
Yes, based on that you are fakecel. Being a face mogger and not suffering from manletism means you would have high smv

Idk Dm me your face i`ll see if you are a fakecel or not

I knew this would happen from his voice too and the way he puts that he is a voice mogger in his bio to flex

Only fakecels do that type of shit
I just thought “facemogger” was a ridiculous title to have so I owned it because I found it funny. Tbh @niggers has a better voice than me.

Yes, based on that you are fakecel. Being a face mogger and not suffering from manletism means you would have high smv
Face shape only. And from the front! The side profile destroys me.

Ive been getting compliments constantly for 4 years”
I haven’t said constantly. And they’re usually from family so I take it with a grain of salt.

I'd have to see your face to know for sure. Even then, being non NT and high inhib really hurts your overall SMV. So far 3 users have DMed me their faces, and one was on the uglier side, one was just a bit below average, and one was actually decent looking and above average. I'm genuinely curious to how you compare to the ones I've seen.
How do you dm an image file?

Pros:
-Voicemoggr
-I’m pretty “well-adjusted” (translation: NT-emulating)
:feelsseriously:

Facemogger may be a bit generous tbh

I think I just escape incel tier with face shape. That’s all.
You give off nt vibes. That alone and not being ugly with a decent face is enough.

I'm 6'2 good face and NT should I try ascend?