Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I a fakecel?

Am I a fakecel?

• Yes

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
Ü

übertard

Banned
-
I’ll try my best not to make this a brag thread, but I need you guys’ honest opinions on wether I am a fakecel faggot and should gtfo :feelsjuice:

When I was 14 an obese noodle goblina agreed to be my gf for about a week. We did walk together a couple of times but I am still a KHHFV. Surprise surprise, I was being used as a race trophy, and some guy told me she did it for a bet :feelsjuice:.

Did you had sex, kissed or had prolonged physical intimacy or touching? Or you just hung out with her?

Seems it was a long time ago, so.

Edit: Damn, completely read and see that you were just used as a bet.

Times were different back then. If you were 14 today she would never even approach you.

The bet part is important. Getting approached only as a bet at the age of 14 (after which your chances at ascending start going downhill) is a trucel trait.

Joined Dec 2021
So yes

Times are different now, even a landwhale's standard is above the roof. So no.
But i voted yes :feelsokman:

if she did it for a bet, it's fully over

You're a cuck for accepting her.

I’ll try my best not to make this a brag thread, but I need you guys’ honest opinions on wether I am a fakecel faggot and should gtfo :feelsjuice:

When I was 14 an obese noodle goblina agreed to be my gf for about a week. We did walk together a couple of times but I am still a KHHFV. Surprise surprise, I was being used as a race trophy, and some guy told me she did it for a bet :feelsjuice:.
No you fit right in here

I was being used as a race trophy, and some guy told me she did it for a bet.

Yes..."race trophy".

S.R.B dated Jalen Slack for this very reason. It was to anger Lisa Jill Jankowski.