Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I a fakecel if my foid classmate smiles at me and even turns around to look at me?

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Shouldn't ask that in here. No one will give you dating advice or any of the sort. In any way, chances are she was being polite and nothing more.
There's no reason to be polite there, though; not repeatedly smiling at him and turning around to look at him, especially if she doesn't do it to others. :feelssus:

Take heed! She is secretly plotting to MURDER you...

My reaction to this thread
Proxy image

you can tell misognisty curry is a turbo incel when he thinks a woman merely interacting with him equals her being sexually interested in him. fucking LOL

Today I happened to see one of my foid classmates on streets. I actually liked her back then but had forgot her nowadays, but today I happened to see her. She was with her tallfag bf. When she saw me, she completely ignored him and constantly looked into my eyes and smiled; she even turned around to see me and smiled again.
Her facial expressions were something like this when she saw me—
View attachment 695424

What does it mean?
What is this fakecel shit
just be curry
JBC law

You're only a fakecel if she's having sex with you. Just because she smiled at you doesn't necessarily mean interest, see:

I never even look at foids so I wouldn’t know if they would be smiling. But one time i was at a cafeteria and turned and made eye contact with a foid and she had a smile on her face. Probably just being polite to a stranger. Elliot had a foid smile at him once

Today I happened to see one of my foid classmates on streets. I actually liked her back then but had forgot her nowadays, but today I happened to see her. She was with her tallfag bf. When she saw me, she completely ignored him and constantly looked into my eyes and smiled; she even turned around to see me and smiled again.
Her facial expressions were something like this when she saw me—
View attachment 695424

What does it mean?
Did she mate with you? If not, you are still incel.

Just be curry proven once again