Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A toilet smiled at me...

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I wrote in an earlier post about seeing an old man swipe young blonde Stacies on Tinder, at that same restaurant that same evening something else happened. A toilet smiled at me...

After the food was brought to our table I started looking around, next to us with an Asian man with his mutt girlfriend (mixed race, couldn't identify which ones, perhaps mixed Amerindian and Black), but on another table there was an ugly toilet, a Sub-5 who was very ugly and she looked at me and give me a smirk, not just a smirk but a very sexual one.

Reading this you might be thinking "Wow, such a Chad experience", here's the part I left out.

She had such a sneaky smile... Because she was sitting on her boyfriend. She was sitting on his lap (he probably had an erection or something) and she saw that I looked at their direction. Now, this man was a Sub-5 himself, this couple was pretty looksmatched, but to me Sex Havers are Sex Havers.

She smiled at me as if she was laughing at my inceldom while her boyfriend was almost guaranteed to have a good time with her after they would be done with their dinner.

As a kid I used to like public displays of affection, I hoped that one day I would also be a part of a couple who couldn't keep their hands off of each other... Unfortunately that isn't something meant for me and I've grown resentful against PDA. No wonder religious puritans hate it, religious people are the biggest incels on the planet their "vow of celibacy" isn't them going "MGTOW for Jesus", it is "MSTOW sent to Jesus".

She knew you were lonely so she was trying to rub it in your face.

who cares about a sub 5's roast beef flaps look at blonde stacies instead

Mogs me mang