Am i a cuck if i pay a scholarship for my sister?

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★★★★
19d 4h 27m
HamudiJr said:
About 30k
She could get a job
Good. Then let her get a job.
Don't even know why I'm responding since this feels like bullshit and maybe you are just bored

But I was absolutely NOT simp for your sister unless you get to fuck her. If you are going to give her any kind of extraordinary amount of money like that to ease her burden and help her out in life then the LEAST she could fucking do is get naked for you and de-virginize her own brother. Even if you don't want to actually fuck your sister the VERY LEAST she could do is get naked so you finally know what a naked girl looks like (which to be fair any good sister should already be doing without incentives) and could possibly get a handjob or titfuck her. That doesn't involve penetration.

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
14d 20h 47m
Pumkin said:
Good. Then let her get a job.
Don't even know why I'm responding since this feels like bullshit and maybe you are just bored

But I was absolutely NOT simp for your sister unless you get to fuck her. If you are going to give her any kind of extraordinary amount of money like that to ease her burden and help her out in life then the LEAST she could fucking do is get naked for you and de-virginize her own brother. Even if you don't want to actually fuck your sister the VERY LEAST she could do is get naked so you finally know what a naked girl looks like (which to be fair any good sister should already be doing without incentives) and could possibly get a handjob or titfuck her. That doesn't involve penetration.
Do you have any siblings bro?

You have a natural sexual repulsion to your sisters , even if they are good looking

And i already know what a naked girl look and feels like

Wanting to fuck your sister is sick

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
14d 20h 47m
kampman said:
I disagree
Do you have one?

If yes , please explain your point of view

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★
125d 20h 23m
HamudiJr said:
Do you have one?

If yes , please explain your point of view

I do have two.

Although I have never felt sexual desire for either of them, I think the societal negative attitude to incest is exaggerated, and there is nothing wrong with consensual sex between two family members (as long as it doesn't involve procreation, rape, drugs, pedophilia and such).

P

Pumkin

Mythic
★★★★★
19d 4h 27m
HamudiJr said:
Do you have any siblings bro?

You have a natural sexual repulsion to your sisters , even if they are good looking

And i already know what a naked girl look and feels like

Wanting to fuck your sister is sick
No I do not unfortunately. I don't think it is natural to find siblings repulsive if they are attractive because that is how mankind came to be today. Most people back then at least fucked a cousin to procreate and sustain life in their small villages. Doesn't make sense if that wasn't natural.

I do feel if I had a cute little loli sister that I'd be taking her to poundtown every weekend while our parents worked.
>knows what a naked girl looks like
What a fucking Chad

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★
6d 9h 28m
Paying your sis to get ravaged by chad? Yes, that is a cuck