Am i a cuck if i pay a scholarship for my sister?

HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
815
Online
14d 20h 47m
About 30k
She could get a job and not be a burden anymore to my parents or she is basically a neet
I might do it because i dont want her to rot forever , but i feel like a cuck
 
Deleted member 33716

Deleted member 33716

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Posts
2,670
Online
18d 9h 19m
Blood is blood brocel.
 
Uglychincel

Uglychincel

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
4,850
Online
129d 5h 0m
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Based!
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Posts
7,774
Online
78d 4h 21m
Yes wtf do you think she would fuck you if she wasn’t your sister? Don’t give her a dime
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
1,448
Online
24d 18h 43m
O

OldBotchedCurryCel

Greycel
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Posts
2
Online
11m
Yes but it’s family
 
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

On incelerated's jihad against postmaxxers
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Posts
3,444
Online
46d 1h 49m
It's pretty cucked but that's family
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
18,957
Online
300d 19h 56m
If you have 30k to just freely drop on someone I don't see why being a cuck matters to you.

Assuming this is even true
 
chutmarikacel

chutmarikacel

already bailing
★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Posts
1,213
Online
7d 20h 23m
Would she pay for you if the situation was reversed?
Think n decide
 
Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
3,467
Online
25d 18h 25m
you r an abomination.
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,135
Online
40d 6h 57m
Lmao if you have such money around and you are willing to give it away and you are rotting here :feelskek:
ALSO NO LMAO SHE WONT STUDY. SHE WILL FUCK CHAD AND PARTY 24/7 TYPICAL COLLEGE FOID BEHAVIOR THE FUCK YOU THINKING ????? LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
 
Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Commander
★★★★
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Posts
3,372
Online
27d 6h 33m
women have it easy enough in life.
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
815
Online
14d 20h 47m
ThoughtfulCel said:
If you have 30k to just freely drop

Tiredpoorcel said:
Lmao if you have such money around and you are willing to give it away and you are rotting here :feelskek:
ALSO NO LMAO SHE WONT STUDY. SHE WILL FUCK CHAD AND PARTY 24/7 TYPICAL COLLEGE FOID BEHAVIOR THE FUCK YOU THINKING ????? LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
Its 10k per year

She basically stays at home and does exactly what a male neet would do
And the school is mainly for rich pompous faggots and girls,but should be easy to get a job after
I want to do so to help my parents mainly by getting rid of her

But yeah , if she doesnt study its worthless
I have to see
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,135
Online
40d 6h 57m
HamudiJr said:
Its 10k per year

She basically stays at home and does exactly what a male neet would do
And the school is mainly for rich pompous faggots and girls,but should be easy to get a job after
I want to do so to help my parents mainly by getting rid of her

But yeah , if she doesnt study its worthless
I have to see
She wont study. If she was into studying she wouldve got the scholarship herself.
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
815
Online
14d 20h 47m
Tiredpoorcel said:
She wont study. If she was into studying she wouldve got the scholarship herself.
Tbh
I tried to ask her a few questions to understand her intentions

She is dumber and lazier than i thought

If you guys need a wife i accept offers
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,135
Online
40d 6h 57m
HamudiJr said:
Tbh
I tried to ask her a few questions to understand her intentions

She is dumber and lazier than i thought

If you guys need a wife i accept offers
How old is she? And is she decent looking? If so dw she will find a betabuxxer
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
815
Online
14d 20h 47m
Tiredpoorcel said:
How old is she? And is she decent looking? If so dw she will find a betabuxxer
22
Yes
She is picky, but i would sell it even to a currycel in curryland at this pojnt
 
Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

Shariaa law is the way to go.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
2,135
Online
40d 6h 57m
HamudiJr said:
22
Yes
She is picky, but i would sell it even to a currycel in curryland
LMAAAAAAAAAAAO. WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF THEN DUDE. SHE SUCCEEDED IN LIFE WHEN SHE WAS BORN. SHE GOT HER FUTURE SECURED. :lul:
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Veteran
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
1,085
Online
21d 19h 52m
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
12,078
Online
226d 9h 44m
I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
27,536
Online
116d 23h 40m
tomoko sister
 
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Posts
405
Online
5d 4h 35m
She will end up a Single mother after affirmative action Tyrone knocks her up and convinces her it will mess up his future.

No she will ask you for that college money to raise the baby because that money was promised to her so she deserves it for any use she wants. This is how they think.

Congrats she is now a bigger burden. Tbh you need to put your slut sister on birth control before sending her to college. And make sure she knows it doesn't work if she is on antibiotics

I know a paralyzed foid getting pregnant at 17 because she didn't know that. All women even physically paralyzed are sluts
 
HamudiJr

HamudiJr

زبالين‎
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
815
Online
14d 20h 47m
doomed2failio said:
She will end up a Single mother after affirmative action Tyrone knocks her up and convinces her it will mess up his future.

No she will ask you for that college money to raise the baby because that money was promised to her so she deserves it for any use she wants. This is how they think.

Congrats she is now a bigger burden. Tbh you need to put your slut sister on birth control before sending her to college. And make sure she knows it doesn't work if she is on antibiotics

I know a paralyzed foid getting pregnant at 17 because she didn't know that. All women even physically paralyzed are sluts
Tbh

She gave me 2k to gamble invest for her
If it works she can pay for it herself
 
RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

Recessed, bald, manlet
★★★★
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Posts
1,892
Online
48d 3h 3m
Yes, you are women need no education, they can't fail in life in this cucked age
 
CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Commander
★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
3,175
Online
106d 16h 4m
Women don't need scholarships.

They don't need education.

They don't need jobs.

They were born with a wet hole between their legs, and that's all they need to be successful in clown world.

Tell her, instead of giving her $30 fucking thousand dollars, you'll help her set up an OnlyFans to rope in paypig simps who will be pay her a lot more than that.
 
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 16, 2019
Posts
9,087
Online
117d 7h 43m
giving free money to a foid is cucked by definition
 
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

turbo manlet
★★
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
678
Online
5d 3h 9m
>giving women money
>ever
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
19,528
Online
206d 5h 43m
LonelySquid said:
>giving women money
>ever
this especially fucking $30k!
 
Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★
Joined
Aug 26, 2018
Posts
5,377
Online
100d 10h 35m
let's be real, she wouldn't do the same for you
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
19,528
Online
206d 5h 43m
Hail The Bloatlord said:
let's be real, she wouldn't do the same for you
this 100% too
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

⚠️R.E.D.D.I.T. M.O.D⚠️
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
68,716
Online
357d 19h 29m
Yeah it’s pretty cucked so you should give that money to me instead

No doubt I’d use it for better things
 
LonelySquid

LonelySquid

turbo manlet
★★
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
678
Online
5d 3h 9m
Hail The Bloatlord said:
let's be real, she wouldn't do the same for you
^
 
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Posts
10,884
Online
113d 19h 23m
ThoughtfulCel said:
If you have 30k to just freely drop on someone I don't see why being a cuck matters to you.

Assuming this is even true
 
rope2cope

rope2cope

FBI Waifu - No Remove
★★★★
Joined
May 30, 2019
Posts
4,355
Online
83d 18h 0m
You could take that 30k and go escortcel in SE Asia for a solid year of fun, or stretch it out to 2 years of relaxing with some mongering on the side with a QT gook.
 
over4men

over4men

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Aug 13, 2020
Posts
203
Online
11d 12h 37m
she's a foid so she'll be succesful without doing anything , my low iq female cousin barely finished highschool so she married a rich betabuxxer and now she has a comfy life and can divorce rape him whenever she gets bored of him , she's also pregnant so she can drain his money for child support meanwhile I have to grind to stemmaxx so that I can hope to have a decent life jfl
 
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2019
Posts
9,964
Online
70d 5h 19m
HamudiJr said:
About 30k
She could get a job and not be a burden anymore to my parents or she is basically a neet
I might do it because i dont want her to rot forever , but i feel like a cuck
Do what you like but since you asked I will give you my opinion.

it shouldn’t even be a question because women should not be going to college. A woman should get married as a virgin by 20 and pairbond with her husband and raise children. The man should work and she should maintain a great household. Sending her to college just puts her on the path to taking dozens of cocks of various races. Having a meme career and then betabuxxing a low tier normie at 30.
 
JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 24, 2020
Posts
10,019
Online
126d 17h 47m
Yes doing so is gigacucked
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

Prettyboymaxxin atm
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
6,155
Online
88d 18h 4m
Where do you live?.
 
Broly

Broly

close to losing my sanity
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
7,426
Online
31d 6h 27m
yes its cucked

mother i understand

sister is a no
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
220
Online
7d 5h 35m
stephan

stephan

Banned
-
Joined
Feb 4, 2021
Posts
38
Online
18h 26m
chutmarikacel said:
Would she pay for you if the situation was reversed?
Think n decide
this
 
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Posts
3,484
Online
32d 3h 17m
Hail The Bloatlord said:
let's be real, she wouldn't do the same for you