Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Always remember: your mother is one point of view away from a Roastie/Bitch

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
It is a common error/cope to think your mom is the only female that loves you/understands you.

Think again.

She only loved you as a cute baby. Now that you've grown up to be an ugly unsuccessful dude, she doesn't have a bond with you: she is just another woman.

She is only used to being around you. Much like the females at work or your classroom. Like you get used to it when jumping in a cold pool.

So don't think she is an exception among females.

She is as much narcissistic as the others, and even more, as she was willing to continue a beta, worthless lineage for your dads betabux.

But your grand ma, however, may truly appreciate you because she is way beyond hitting menopause, which weakens her female hormones and hysteria.

TLDR: female nature still applies to your Mom. Do not get persuaded otherwise

mothers hate ugly mirrors of themselves

worst foid I've met in my life was my mom tbh

In my moms defense, she was a virgin when she married my dad.

and she really does love me and my brother. Hates my sister but we all do lol

Someone has mommy issues...
most moms see their kids as extensions of themselves, and don't even see them as separate individuals sometimes.
If they admit to themselves that their kid is ugly, it will destroy their own self esteem.

In my moms defense, she was a virgin when she married my dad.

and she really does love me and my brother. Hates my sister but we all do lol
All the copers thinking their mom was a virgin and whatever else.

Seeing how my mother is always interested in what I'm interested in growing up, I will have to disagree.

most moms see their kids as extensions of themselves, and don't even see them as separate individuals sometimes.
If they admit to themselves that their kid is ugly, it will destroy their own self esteem.

All the copers thinking their mom was a virgin and whatever else.
She grew up in armenia in the 70s. If she wasn’t a virgin my dad would not have married her and her entire family would have disowned her

She grew up in armenia in the 70s. If she wasn’t a virgin my dad would not have married her and her entire family would have disowned her
Most women never get caught for being whores

yup. its about perspective.

luckly I'm not white so my mother was a virgin before she met my dad

It is a common error/cope to think your mom is the only female that loves you/understands you.

Think again.

She only loved you as a cute baby. Now that you've grown up to be an ugly unsuccessful dude, she doesn't have a bond with you: she is just another woman.

She is only used to being around you. Much like the females at work or your classroom. Like you get used to it when jumping in a cold pool.

So don't think she is an exception among females.

She is as much narcissistic as the others, and even more, as she was willing to continue a beta, worthless lineage for your dads betabux.

But your grand ma, however, may truly appreciate you because she is way beyond hitting menopause, which weakens her female hormones and hysteria.

TLDR: female nature still applies to your Mom. Do not get persuaded otherwise
You’re correct, this has been my observation as well.
worst foid I've met in my life was my mom tbh
Lmao I feel you mate

My mom gave birth to me without being married and after my biological dad left her, she handed me to her extended family to raise me strictly during the first decade of my life jfl. No wonder I was unable to make friends with kids my age and am basically socially stunted.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back