Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Always remember the double standards.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, always remember the double standards.

Misogynist male? By society logic, possible future shooter, dangerous and needs locking up.

Misandrist female? By society logic, just a woman that has bad experiences with men who people need to listen to instead of calling out her sexism and by society logic, you’re part of the problem if you dare to say ‘Not all men’.

Facts. There are some that even say "misandry doesn't exist". They refuse to believe whores can be sexist. You can freely say kill all men on Twitter, however say anything close to the opposite and your account will be suspended

Facts. There are some that even say "misandry doesn't exist". They refuse to believe whores can be sexist. You can freely say kill all men on Twitter, however say anything close to the opposite and your account will be suspended
Sexism against males is a thing since misandrists resort to false rape reports and I’m 100% sure this is out of sexism.

My Twitter account is suspended because I slut shamed.

-BrettyBoy-

All we can really do anymore tbh