Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Always remember that people will never let is happen that an average looking guy gets to fuck a girl

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Imagine being an incel virgin and you find that one 3/10 girl that would give it up forb you, making you not want to swallow a shotgun everyday.

What do people do? They do everything in their power to try and stop you.

Women will tell her that she deserved chad and men will try to fuck because they lool better than your subhuman ass.

You just can't win, they exist to defend chad and women relationships and casual sex whilw you creepy incel virgins are left to rot or kill yourself ideally.

If you think that you can fuck a cute 3/10 girl as a 5/10 male, they will trd their hardest to not make it happen.

They hate non-chads and non-women.

Hypergamy is the end of civilization. Average men are to kill themselves and they are apparently not deserving of sex.

JFL at ascendcels

EVEN IF a woman has a fetish for incels, other women will ridicule her so much that she will give up that fetish.
She will give it up for CHAD

Yep, there's no winning for us. Even if I managed that 3/10 she would cheat on me within a few weeks into the relationship with a guy who's far taller and attractive.

Imagine being an incel virgin and you find that one 3/10 girl that would give it up forb you, making you not want to swallow a shotgun everyday.

What do people do? They do everything in their power to try and stop you.

Women will tell her that she deserved chad and men will try to fuck because they lool better than your subhuman ass.

You just can't win, they exist to defend chad and women relationships and casual sex whilw you creepy incel virgins are left to rot or kill yourself ideally.

If you think that you can fuck a cute 3/10 girl as a 5/10 male, they will trd their hardest to not make it happen.

They hate non-chads and non-women.

Hypergamy is the end of civilization. Average men are to kill themselves and they are apparently not deserving of sex.

JFL at ascendcels
Yep, in high school I was the creepy kid and every time I tried talking to a foid some friend of theirs would garbage talk me in the background. I hate normies and women, they will shit all over you, a person they barely know, but for what they hear they will go out of their way to make your situation so much worse, eventually people you thought of as comrades will start looking to you as a loser aswell because of what they hear. This is why I try to avoid people, they can fuck up any situation for you if you slip up.
EVEN IF a woman has a fetish for incels, other women will ridicule her so much that she will give up that fetish.
She will give it up for CHAD
this. You are my favorite poster man

>3/10
>cute

Also since you type like a recovering lobotomy patient, why not turn on autocorrect?
>let is happen
>forb
>lool better
>whilw
>trd

>3/10
>cute

Also since you type like a recovering lobotomy patient, why not turn on autocorrect?
>let is happen
>forb
>lool better
>whilw
>trd
Iphone SE too small for me to type

didn't you know that let an incel reproduce is a crime against humanity?

reminder that valentines will be here in a month, aka chad and foid worship day

When trying to interact with a foid and if it goes well its not her that you have to worry about its her friends who will talk so much shit about you if she brings up her name,which will cause her to instantly hate when you thought you have done nothing wrong.