Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Although looks law still stands it is undeniable....

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
That men have become extremely feminine in their behaviour and I'm even including the 8+/10 slayers in the top 10%.

Seriously not even the chads act anywhere near to how the men of the earlier generations did. They are all feminine whiny bitches when things don't go their way and unless they're roided they're also pussies when confronted physically.

100% legit. Only a few of the top guys actually inhibit alpha characteristics naturally (the top 1%), a few frustrated roided out gymcels and then we have a few game pua faggots who act try hard but fail. That's about it. This society no longer produces naturally tough fighters and men

Last edited:
unfortunately so are a lot of incels

So? I've been martialartsmaxxing and gymceling my entire adult life and it's been useful exactly zero times.

So? I've been martialartsmaxxing and gymceling my entire adult life and it's been useful exactly zero times.
What are you trying to say? that you are alpha? obvioulsy its gonna be useful 0 times when men are extremely feminine today

It doesn't matter; they will be perceived as masculine and intimidating if they look masculine and intimidating. :smonk:

What are you trying to say? that you are alpha? obvioulsy its gonna be useful 0 times when men are extremely feminine today
So what's the point then? Here, I've magically gifted you with fighting skills. How will your life be different?

The point of being a "tough fighter" as you said. Unless you can get money for it, I don't know what you'd do with being a tough fighter.
Didn't mean a literal fighter meant with a fighter attitude

men have become extremely feminine
:yes:
not even the chads act anywhere near to how the men of the earlier generations did.
They are all feminine whiny bitches when things don't go their way
they're also pussies when confronted physically.

they're also left-wing soy faggots
and even chads get cucked and whipped by foids

there are many incels here that are in fact more masculine/alpha than modern chad