Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Alternative platforms are slop

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
4chan has completely gone to shit. Every board is moderated by trannies and filled with either mindless woman worship or libtards.

Twatter was initially based after Elon bought it and actually had a golden age of blackpilled content. Nowadays your feed is either filled with left wing surface level slop or right wing surface level slop. You can't escape it being spammed on your frontpage. If you say anything genuinely true about women get ready for your account to be nuked.

This is genuinely the only site I even use nowadays

True but 4chan and Twitter aren't alternative platforms kek, they're as mainstream as it gets.

the internet is completely trannied out in general right now, not only do troons mobilize in their little groomer networks to get positions of authority by boosting each other, but nerdy men in leadership positions also have a tendecy to troon out suddenly, transforming into Agents of Trannydom

Morph

the internet is completely trannied out in general right now, not only do troons mobilize in their little groomer networks to get positions of authority by boosting each other, but nerdy men in leadership positions also have a tendecy to troon out suddenly, transforming into Agents of Trannydom

View attachment 1297589
TTD

4chan has completely gone to shit. Every board is moderated by trannies and filled with either mindless woman worship or libtards.

Twatter was initially based after Elon bought it and actually had a golden age of blackpilled content. Nowadays your feed is either filled with left wing surface level slop or right wing surface level slop. You can't escape it being spammed on your frontpage. If you say anything genuinely true about women get ready for your account to be nuked.

This is genuinely the only site I even use nowadays
I remember I ended up on a cool site but I forgot the name. It's something like 4lulz 2lulz or just lulz, it's not 4chan. Maybe it got taken down. It was basically like this site but I feel like it had fewer lurkers.

View attachment 1297589
It's fucking brutal

I remember I ended up on a cool site but I forgot the name. It's something like 4lulz 2lulz or just lulz, it's not 4chan. Maybe it got taken down. It was basically like this site but I feel like it had fewer lurkers.
Link?

View attachment 1297589
:yes::yes::feelsclown:

4plebs maybe?

I feel like twitter will get back to normal after the election