Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alternate educated world where women are kept in labs just for high iq incels to fuck is NOT improbable

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
This service doesnt have to be only for high IQ incels, as we need great , smart and encouraged men in all fields and occupations.

What i mean is that women never fucking invented anything maybe except that one chemistry girl. they are so fucking dumb and stupid. MEN make the world go, invent things, create companies, every medicine, technology, everything literally was made by men. every achievment of our society was made by men.

Considering this, to make society more productive, women would be kept locked and forced to fuck men that work.

no matter what job is it, women never do as much work as men do. equality is bs.

Only issue with such slavery world would be cases like what about your mother or daughter? obviously u dont want them to do it

Why not make sex androids?

Why not make sex androids?

I second the android suggestion.

Labs are expensive. Humans are expensive to feed and clean, especially if you want those humans to remain physically fit and in good condition.

What i mean is that women never fucking invented anything maybe except that one chemistry girl. they are so fucking dumb and stupid. MEN make the world go, invent things, create companies, every medicine, technology, everything literally was made by men. every achievment of our society was made by men.

Based. Ive been telling this to people for a while. Practically all major contributions to humanity were done by men, and the logical conclusion to come to this is to acknowldge that women are dumber and less capable than men.

Agreed but there's no reason to keep them in labs. If they're out of the workforce, every man can find work. With your wage, you should then be able to purchase a foid. The government can set a max limit on the number of foids you can own so society is fair.

There's no rational reason for foids to be anything more than holes to fuck and impregnate. Well with artificial wombs the pregnancy aspect could be removed and they could all be sterilized for convenience, but that's beside the point. Foids are only participating equally in society because cucked men allow it.

"But I want a woman to be in love with me"
No, that's a Chad-only privilege which isn't fair.

"But I want to bond with a woman"
Then bond with your slave girl.

Uncuck yourself and take the foid property pill.

Yes it is man.

This service doesnt have to be only for high IQ incels, as we need great , smart and encouraged men in all fields and occupations.

Considering this, to make society more productive, women would be kept locked and forced to fuck men that work.

no matter what job is it, women never do as much work as men do. equality is bs.

Only issue with such slavery world would be cases like what about your mother or daughter? obviously u dont want them to do it

Yes but this is a retarded childish immoral fantasy. I'm all for hating stupid sluts and feminists. But this is downright retarded thinking.